Chapter 18

= Emily's POV =

the 28th September, 2014

Probably you already knew that the time goes quickly,..

Well, let me say...that this tour, that everything was going quickly...sometimes life is really like a roller coaster.

But I don't mind.

Why?

Because I'm in this rollercoaster with One direction :)) !

And probably also because I’m dating with Niall Horan,, the most sweetest, cutest, funniest, kindest, hottest GUY / HUMAN of the entire world.

At this tour only happend : 

- Me getting in a serious relationship with Niall..

- Niall and Harry having a prank war with Liam and Zayn. Louis and I were the judges.. This "war" last about 4 entire months

- This was the first time I spended christmas with Nialls family.. Actually it was also the first time that I met his family.. Which went way better than I had ever dreamed of. Like seriously it went really good, they all were very nice, lovely and of course veeeery Irish!

- And we all celebrated New Year's eve in New York at Times Square. That was so much fun!

- Sophia came over and with had a pyjama party with alcohol and movies and some music of course.

- Louis is quite happy to go back home so he can spend some time with his 6 months old litte sister and brother.. His mom gave birth to twins at February.. We visited her together.

- Perrie visited us about 6 times along with the rest from Little Mix, Zayn was soooo happy every time she came around.

- We found out that, the Directioners (fans), management, ....all the people over the entire world...already know that I'm in a RELATIONSHIP with Niall before we even told them.

- I also discovered that I was getting 'Twitter hate', but the guys went mad at their fans,, ..so now I have more support than hate.. But hey.. haters gonna hate.

*Back to reality*

"Babe are you ready?" Niall asked at me, when he suddenly stood behind me.

"Yep .." I say while popping the 'p'.

I turn to Niall, I look at him and go with a hand through his hair ... now you probably think that this weather is going to end in a kiss session or something ...

"Shall we put your bags in the hall and then go to the boys?" Niall asked as he walked to all my suitcases.

"Is good for me Nialler," I said to him, where after I winked to him.

"But where are the boys?" I asked, as I lifted up my backpack.

".... In the living room .... .." he said, puffing as he carried my suitcases into the corridor.

It made me chuckle to see him struggling with my luggage.

"Need a bit help,, Niall??" I asked, while I was still chuckling with him... 

"No .... thanks love, .... pfff ... omgg .... what do you have in your luggage ... stones??" he asked, still puffing as he grinned at me.

"Totally Niall .." I said as I rolled with my eyes.

"pussy ...." I mumbled, when he placed the suitcases along all other luggage where after he breathed deeply in and out.. Trying to breathe normally again.

"What did you say?" he asked, as he walked over to me with an raised eyebrow, trying to hide his grin.

"Erm .... nothing .." I said as I placed my backpack on my luggage. Then I started slowly shuffling towards the living room door.

"Really? I really thought I heard you say something .... maybe something like loser, idior ... or maybe a pussy? he asked, while he was still walking towards me.

"Maybe .." said I,, where after I winked at him, then as soon as I could I ran towards the living room.

"I'll get you anyway!" Niall exclaimed, as I heard him running behind me.

I ran into the living room and yelled "SOMEONE HELP ME! NIALL IS GOING TO MURDER ME!" I saw 3 suprised boys sitting on the couch.

Zayn was sitting on the seat, while he was texting. When I walked in,, he looked at me in shock (probably because I was screaming like that.)

Louis and Harry were in a conversation and they looked very surprised at me, probably because I screamed.

Until Niall came through the door and jumped on my back, ...so I let a scream and we came together on the ground.

This left the boys of course in hysterics...

 "NIALL JAMES HORAN! Get off of me!" I screamed fake-angry,, where after he looked at me grinning.

 Then he started to tickle me .... my weakest point, ...urghh...

"IEEEEEEEEEEEP NIALL!!.....STOP..HELP ME...SOMEONE ? PLEASE??" shouted I, while I was laughing very hard.

"NEVER!! IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!!....YOU CALLED ME A SISSY !!" shouted Niall, he was also laughing probs because my smile always is very contagious.

We were all laughing right now

When I suddenly get by that there's someone in the door opening....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE

FAN

AND

COMMENT