Chapter 14

= Emily's POV =

5 December 2013

Niall and I just got through the door of the restaurant.

Left at the door, there was a waiter standing who probably points the places and there are cozy tables everywhere with candles and a rose on it.

While Niall asked to the waiter asks where "One direction" sits, looked I around the restaurant, to see if the guys were somewhere to be found, but nope, I see them absolutely nowhere!

I'm so busy that I suddenly now notice that we are following  the waiter and that Niall was dragging me along him.

I began to follow by myself, where after I brought my head into Niall's ear "Uh Niall? Where the bloody hell are we going?" I asked as we just went through an iron door.

Niall looked at me and said "Private space babe, otherwise we have all the time burden of papz, fans, and stuff..

"Ooh,, okay love," said I while I sgueezed in his hand  (we are still holding hands <3 ), "Are the boys already there?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Yep, they are probably already waiting for us ,princess." he said while he winked and when we go through again a iron door. ( but this door is way thicker.)

Once when we went through that door, I could see that we are in a large room with a few tables.

I saw the guys and Ellie sitting in the middle of the room at a table.

We followed the waiter until we were at the boys' table, now that I looked around I saw that at every door (even by the bathroom or kitchen door) were standing bodyguards.

Niall looked at me and brought his face close to my ear and said "I know, maybe too much security..but safety first babe..."

I nodded, then we arrived at the table from the rest..

Their eyes were burning in my hands, well mostly Louis. I mean the rest was smirking and Ellie was smiling, because me and Niall were still holding hands.

In a normal situation I would pull away mu hand right now and start to blush.

But through what happened at the private parking with Liam, I realized that I shouldn’t care anymore about the rest right.?

And yep, with that I also mean that we aren't afraid anymore for what people or well Louis think if they or he sees us together.

And besides that : Liam smiles contentedly us, Zayn wiggled his eyebrows to Niall, Harry cheeky grins at us, and Louis? Who looks with different feelings, fear, happy, excited, sad?! And Ellie just smiles at both of us.

So, that is.. not too.. bad!

Niall got me out of my thoughts as he slide the chair back for, like a  real gentleman, so I could sit down.

Whereupon he took the seat next to me.

We sit at a round table, the distribution is: Niall - Me - Louis  - Liam, Harry - Zayn and Niall again.

All the conversations started again.

Zayn talked to Niall about the concert tomorrow night, Liam and Harry talked about what Liam should give his girlfriend Danielle for her birthday which is in two weeks.

And Louis, addressed himself to …me??

"Erm, so I've heard from the boys that you have something with Niall?" he asked unsure as he looked at me.

"Yes, and please don't become angry at me or Niall. I mean Niall is a super cute, funny, handsome, sweet boy, and he does not even dare to hurt a fly and you know that! And Niall really cares about me and he loves me for who I am! " I said, as some people watches with a weird expression at us probably because I was getting a lot of attention because I was waving with my hands in the air.