Chapter 4

= Emily Pov =

Zayn and Harry were already standing at the door, and of course they had already rung the bell when I walked towards them. When I looked back, I saw Liam and Niall walking over. Niall was mumbling something I couldn't hear, while giving Liam deadly glares. I think he's still a bit pissed off because Liam woke him up so rudely.

"Poor Nialler!" I  said when Liam and Niall stood beside us.

"I'm alright, love. But thanks anyway." He smiled. 

"Are they gonna let us in or what ?" Harry said, clearly a bit frustrated.

"I hope so!" Liam said, he meant it as a joke but none of us were in the mood to have a laugh.

There I was, locked out of my own home. "I'm willing to bet that they're having sex." Harry grinned. Zayn and Niall immediately began to laugh, as I chuckled a bit and Liam tried to hide his smile.

"HARRY STYLES there is a little girl in the middle of us!! Please behave yourself!" Zayn shouted covering my ears ,but clearly he was joking. The boys all began to laugh.

"I'm not a little girl!! I'm a bloody seventeen year old!" And that comment only made them laugh louder. Then suddenly the door went open and Louis was looking at us. I think everyone was expecting to see him appear in front of us with "sex hair" or whatever... But (unfortunately) his hair was normal.

"No Lads, I didn't had sex!" Louis chuckled. And we all burst out laughing again.

= 23 minutes later =

We were all sitting together in the living room.

Liam and Niall were in a conversation.

Harry was texting and Zayn was listening to his I-Pod. And me?

I was just staring in front of me.

While Ellie was in the kitchen pouring in drinks for all of us, hot chocolate..mhmmhm.., while Louis was muttering something in himself.

He looked exactly whether he was preparing himself for an oral test.

Then Ellie came back with the drinks,, I saw on her face that she was nervous too.

Huuh?

"Huurhum, huurhuum, may I please have you guys attentions ?" Louis asked us with his overreacted enthusiasm.

But it worked everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at Louis.

Then he finally went on.

"Emily and Ellie, I have a proposal.

I've been thinking about and I have discussed it with the guys, who are thinking that's a good idea.

I know you often home alone, because your parents have a busy life.

I also know that you find it stupid to be alone .

And the rest of the guys are still looking for a place alone, so they are moving in with me for a while... 

So here is my proposal." said he while looking around the room, but more looking like me and Ellie.

"Go on babe!" said Eleanor to him.

It looks like she also don't know what the surprise is.

He looked at me and i just nodded quick.

Then he smiled and shouted " WE WANT YOU GIRLS TO MOVE IN WITH US !!!"

I didn't see this coming, really I didn't.....