Chapter 12

Flashback: Where We Are Tour

= Emily's POV =  

the 5th December,  2013

The hot water from the shower feels like satin.

I turned the shower of and grabbed my big towel and twisted it around my hair.

With my small towel I started to dry myself, where after I pulled my underwear on (Victoria's Secret).

I rubbed with my small towel the fog off the mirror so that I could see myself.

Knock, knock.

"Who's there?" I asked, while taking my big towel from my hair and pulling the towel around my body.

"Louis." I heard someone say.

"Eurghhh .........give... me a minute... Lou." I said, taking my make-up bag, toiletry and so.

"Okay, .....but ...hurry up please, within 30 minutes we must be ready." he said, sounding a bit annoyed.

Dammit, ....

"Okay!" I said.

I turned the key in the door, so that it is open.

When I opened the door I pushed Louis on the other side was almost over.

I could just grab him by the shirt.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry ...". I mumbled as I quickly ran off to get me to go get dressed in my room.

"It doesn't matter!" I heard him say, before I heard a door slam.

I was just at the door of my room,  when I turned around to see if it was Louis who slammed with a door.

My jaw dropped, because I was standing here in my underwear and ... yep,... a towel.

The living room door was wide open while,  4 guys on the seat we're staring at me, and well my sister was probably just laughing at my face expression.

Soon I realized, that those 4 guys where ; Harry, Liam, Zayn, and yep .... also Nialler....

When I realized I was staring back, I went quickly through my door and closed it behind me.

 Followed with a sigh while I'm leaning against the door.

Well, you just can say one word about this .......................... AWKWARD .

I think I stood there for about 10 minutes, until I realized that Louis had said that I had to be ready in 30 minutes.

Of those 30 minutes will probably only 20 minutes remain ...... fuck!

I rushed me to my wardrobe and began to search for the perfect outfit, which probably went to see a dress.

Maybe this black dress? ... "No, to gothic," I said and then I over my shoulder to the ground throw.

Whether this baby-blue silk dress? "No, maybe for an award show or something, pff!" I said while throwing also this dress on the ground.

Then I find a tight pink dress without sleeves. I chuckled, "Woow, when did I ever buy this 'Barbie' dress??"

This dress also landed on the floor,, like all the other dresses.

"Urgh for heaven's sake, why don't I find a decent dress to wear tonight !?"

I screamed through my room.

A few minutes later I heared someone knock at my door.

"Who's there?" I asked, being annoyed, as I walked towards the door.

"The AMAZAYN Superman!" screamed the person on the other side of the door very excited.

This can only be one person in the ENTIRE world…

I grabbed the door handle and opened the door, ......where my gbf  * (gay best friend)  Zayn stood with a hilarious expression on his face.  

* explaination : he's definetly NOT gay, I mean he has Perrie, remember, but we always shop together and go to the hairdresser and that kind of stuff.

I immediately began to laugh.

He laugeds a few seconds with me,..but then did seriously asks, "Okay, what's going on?"

"Why should there be something wrong?" I tried to sound not sarcastically,....but yeah that's a little bit difficult in this situation isn't it ?

Zayn leaned against the door wall and frowned, "Of course," he said when his rolled with his eyes, "Then why did the boys sent me over here to see if everything was all right, because it really seemed like you we're doing  the third world war. " the latter he said with a grin.

I chuckled, he can have such a dry humor.

 "Are you going to tell me?" he asked.

 I pouted and pointed to the dresses that are scattered everywhere in my room, "I find nothing to wear."

He chuckled, "Said that three minutes earlier, you know that I'm AMAZYN stylist!" he said, going with his hands through his hair.

Urhg, you know how much I hate that word." I said irritated.

A devilish grin appeared on his face, "What AMAZAYN word you mean, I did not know you hated AMZAYN words, AMZAYN this, Amaz ....." I interrupted him by putting my hand on his mouth.

"Are you gonna help me or not?" I asked, as I gave him a deadly look for his annoying behavior.

He nodded, and then he immediately walked over to my wardrobe.

He just went with his hand through my luggage.

And after a few seconds he pulled out a white strapless dress with glitter.

He placed it in my arms, then he walked over to another suitcase of me and grabbed a pair of silver heels, which matched with the glitter on my dress.

"Thanks Zayn," I said to him while I pulled him in a hug.

"You're welcome, there are friends for." he said as we broke our hug. And he did a step backwards.

I watched at him for a few seconds before I went closer and…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE

FAN

&

COMMENT 

xoxo

Pau <3