Chapter 13

Still the flashback..

= Emily's POV =

the 5th December, 2013

I watched at him for a few seconds before I went closer and gave him another bear hug, where after I kissed him on the cheek.

"I really mean it, Zayn. I don't know what I would have done without you." I said when we broke apart, again.

"Em you know I'll always be there for you, even though it is only for a stupid clothes crisis." The latter Zayn said, rolling his eyes.

"Heey !" I said while I beat Zayn playfully against his arm.

"Auhw ....au..... au...........auhw... auhw ........ au ..." Zayn said fake moaning while he grabbed his arm with his other hand.

"Loser ..." I said, giving him the L-sign with my hand.

First he acted like I had hurt his feelings, but a little bit later he burst out laughing.

A few seconds later, I laughed along with him.

We are both obtained from laughing.

"Okay, now you might go Zaynie-bear, then I can change." said I, while I start pushing him towards the door, while their appeared a grin on my face.

"Okay, but hurry up Em." he said when he disappeared through my door.

Not even 3 seconds later I was pulling off all my clothes, where after I threw them in the laundry basket .

I quickly put on a strapless bra and my dress with glitters all over it .

Whereupon I 'jumped' in my shoes !

I looked at the clock and see that I still had five minutes, I quickly grabbed my make up bag from my bed and walked to the mirror that hangs on the wall of our room.

God bless .... Zayn with his mirror obsession.

I went quick with my hand through my hair and put on a light foundation.

After I white glittery eye shadow, which fits perfectly with my dress.

I also do a little mascara here and there and as the finishing touch I bring a pink lip gloss .

I'm just ready when I hear someone knocking on my door .

"Come in ." I said, still fast my little diamond earrings disorder .

The door opens and a little later, Harry inside.

"Come on, let's go ." as when I went through the door .

"Are you almost done, because Liam want to leave?" he asked as he comes to me .

Harry walked along me saying things like, "You look lovely." and "Where did you get that dress?" and "How did you got your hair so beautiful?"

But I didn't really pay attention to him, my thoughts are with ............Niall.

How will he think I look?

We come closer to the living room door.

A few more steps

3

2

1

I open the door and i saw that all the boys were busy talking.

Until they saw that I had entered.

Liam his eyebrows went up,

Louis' jaw dropped,