Chapter 15

Yep, I hope you got through that this is a flashback from one day at the tour..

 Emily's POV =

the 5th December 2013

Liam parked the car at the private parking of the club called "Bubbles and Beer".

When we got out of the car you could hear the music already!

And when we approached the entrance of the club, there was even a red carpet, with so of those posts, and two bodyguards.

"Wooow, this is really cool" I said enthusiastically.

Niall, who walked along me, put his arm around my shoulder and said, "Well anyway, they will let us go into the club without asking us we to show our identity cards ,because.............. we are One Direction. "The latter said Niall with a super funny accent, that gave Louis and Zayn the giggles.

Well, maybe you must know that Louis and Zayn are walking behind us!

While Liam is talking with bodyguards at the entrace and Harry is flirting with some blonde bimbo. Surprise of the month. Cough ;)

Now here we stand outside on the red carpet, I hear everywhere "One Direction" fans scream. They yell things like:

"HARRY .....FATHER MY CHILDREN !!"

"I wannabe...MUMMY DIRECTION ! LIAAAAAAM !!"

"OMGGG!!! IS THAT ELEANOR'S LITTLE SISTER .........with NIAAAAAAAALL !! iEEEEP!!"

"LOUIS !! MARRY ME.....and WE'LL GET BEAUTIFULL CARROT BABIES !! I LOVE YOU!

"I love you guys like.......SOOOOO MUCH!! PLEASE follow meeeee at TWITTEEEEER, my TWITTERNAME IS  @HARRYSB*ITCH

"ZAYNEEEEER!! YOU'RE LIKE THE HOTTTEEEEST GUY on the entire EAAAARTH !! LOVE ME, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!"

I hid my head in Niall's chest, becfause I really can’t stand all the yelling and I don't like big crowds either.

I'm kind of claustrophobic, you probably know what that is! Well, I see that the rest of the boys are following Liam, so me and Niall are too.

Once we were inside I heard the thumping music, the smell of sweat, and I see all these people dancing stick close together.

Zayn pulls me out of my thoughts, as he taped my shoulder and says "Hallooo? Anybody home in there Em?"

I nodded, where after I asked Zayn "Where's Niall and the rest of the guys?"

First Zayn looked a bit confused, because he'd probably hadn't heard the loud music.

But when I was a little bit later "BOYS?" shouted, Zayn get what I ment.

He brought his face to my ear and said "Niall is at the bar, getting drinks!" He said as he pointed to Niall, who enthusiastically waved back.

"Liam and Louis are there on the dance floor!" Zayn said as he pointed to them.

I nodded, and then I asked, "Where's Harry, then?"

I looked around the room around, but saw him nowhere.

Zayn grinned "I think that you don't wanna know that Em!" 

I frowned and think a moment, Zayn ... do not mean that Harry and the blonde bimbo

.. IEEEEEEEW! ....I looked Zayn with a disgusted look.

He still chuckled and said "Yeppp that is what I ment!"

I just wanted to say something, when Niall walked over to us with a tray full of different shots..

He put the shots down on the bar table and brought his face to mine.

At first I thought he wanted to say something, but he did not.

He pulled me to him and kissed me violently on my mouth, slightly later led to a passionate snogging.

I ran my hands through his hair as he pulled me closer to him.

Until suddenly someone pulled us apart and shouted "NO PDA!"

Yep, this is none other than Louis Tomlinson anyway!

We all laugh at Louis.

(well, I was hoping that Louis wouldn’t care about me and Niall....when he's drunk?)

= 8 hours later =

It was muggy in the club and well, I think all the guys were drunk except Liam of course.

It was already quite late, and Liam thought it was time to go home before the other guys still do things that they later regret.

"Liam, are we going home?" I asked gaping while I  pulled at the sleeve of his shirt.

He looked at me and nodded, and then he said, "Sure, you can already go to the parking, I'm searching the boys!"

I did exactly what Liam said, and a few minutes later, Liam walked over to me with 4 boys and 1 girl who lounged behind him.

Louis and Zayn were the most drunk, Harry was pretty drunk and Niall?

Well, he was not really drunk.

This is simply because he can as best against the alcohol.

A little later we're all in the car, while Louis was signing the Winnie the Pooh song.

And Harry is kissing with that blonde bimbo, while  Zayn is half-asleep and Niall is also singing along with Louis. Way to go guys, way to goo…

And I?

Well, me and Liam laughing ourself death with Louis and Niall.

Once when we were on the tour bus, Harry went to the girl called 'Cicillia' her hotel that lies along our tour bus. Good for him.

When we went inside the tour bus Liam brought his roommate Louis back to their room.

So I had to Niall and Zayn on a room to sleep .... awesome!

Cough.....Cough ...

When I was just in the room with those two, Liam came in and said, "If you want Zayn can sleep with me in the room, Harry sleeps in the hotel with that girl Cicillia. So his bed is free."

Liam looked at Zayn, whereupon Zayn nodded a bit absent.

Yess…go Daddy Direction!

A little later, I was alone with Niall.

Niall came up to me and winked at me before he kissed me.

Where after he started to pull at my clothes.

Let me say that me and Niall in ended in his “bed".

That morning I awakened by the sounds of someone his breathing.

When my eyes fluttered open, I saw that my head was laying in Niall's chest.

And a little later I came to the conclusion that I was naked ? ... and when I lifted the sheet I saw that Niall was naked as well!!

The only thing that came to mind was "OMG, You have to be kidding me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE

FAN

&

COMMENT