Chapter 5

= Emily Pov =

It's two weeks later, somewhere half November

Today is the big day, the lads are coming to pick me and Eleanor up.

It's 10 o'clock in the morning, way too early to be awake,, if you ask me.

I'm sitting on the seat in our living room, waiting for the guys to arrive...urgh..what do I hate waiting..

I hope that they'll be here soon.

My outfit for today was just a ripped skinny jeans with a white plain T-shirt and a navy blue blazer, nothing special..

Ellie and I already placed all off our suitcases in the hallway,, so that's already done.

"Phew," Ellie let out a small sigh, as she placed the last suitcase in the hallway.

Well, Ellie has 5 large suitcases and 2 backpacks all packed up with clothes, jewelry, make up and stuff,..

And I have 3 large suitcases, 2 small one and 3 backpacks. We also have a common suitcase for all off our shoes.

So let's just say that 2 people had packed about : 8 large suitcases, 3 small and 5 backpacks and a very large shoe box. I know.. we are..well..yeah.. shopaholics..

"I am a dead woman." she said as she dropped down beside me in the seat.

"I totally know what you mean El." replied I to her, where after letting a small sigh leave my mouth.

Then she suddenly looked with a frown at me "You're sure you don't mind to live at the boys their place?" she asked me.

"Of course not, I love to. You now their good friends of me." said I when I smiled to her, trying to make her less worried.

"I know you think Louis' rules are bland and boring , but Lou and I just don't want you getting hurt by one of the boys." said she to me in big sister style.

"I now El, but come on I'm not stupid and I don't fall into seven channels simultaneously." said I.

"Of course I now that sissy, but just remember their all massive players!" said she with a less worried look then a couple minutes ago.

"Thanks." I said to her, knowing that she only wants the best for me.

I saw in her face that she wanted to say something to me, but she doubted about it.

Then she sighed and said " Promise me one thing, If you would date with one of the guys. You just tell me immediately, okay?"

"Promised!" said I with a smile, you know..that kind of "I'm a true angel" look..yeah that one..

Ellie gave me a smile back, and all of sudden, the doorbell rang. Within a couple seconds she jumped right and walked to the door.

She probably thought the same as me "the boys were here".

I jumped up following El, who was on her way to the door.

When she opened the door, Louis literally 'burst' into our house followed by the rest of the lads.

"LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!" he shouted as hyper as someone can be in the morning.

Wow, seriously,...thumbs up for the guy...I really have no idea where he gets that energy from.

Then they suddenly saw all our bags. Well, let's say that their jaws kind off dropped, what made me and Ellie chuckle, causing to cover my hand. (I have the most horrible laugh EVER).