Chapter 8

= Emily's POV =

It was quite cozy in the car on his way here, just stupid that Zayn was teasing Niall and me the entire time.

Louis, Harry and Eleanor were already there. They were waiting at Liam's car.

Lou and Hazza both had a pair of sunglasses on.

Liam parked right alongside the car of Lou.

Niall, Liam and Zayn get out of the car, so I got out too.

When we got out I saw that Zayn did the same as Louis and Harry.

I was glad that Niall wasn't wearing sunglasses because otherwise you couldn't see the beautiful eyes of my Nialler.

DID I just say mine.

Oh god.

Ooooh yes, by the way I had forgotten that I was in a public shopping mall with the international boyband "One Direction".

"So how was you're ride, not too much snogging on the back." Louis said when his eyes went from me to Niall.

Normally people said that to tease you, but he really mean it. You can see it at the glares he gave to me and the poor leprechaun.

Lou still thinks of me as the 156 year old girl from 1 year ago. But what can I do about it, I'm always gonna be in his eyes his 'little sister, 'carrot princess' and stuff like that.

So, I just rolled my eyes at his remark.

"Well, they we're really brave." said Zayn, while he chuckled.

Eleanor wiggled her eyebrows. Harry winked, Liam and Zayn laughed. While Niall and I  probably were as red as tomatoes.

"Are we going shopping or are you all keep trying to make fun of my nonexistent love life?" I asked.

Ellie and Harry chuckled at this comment.

"LET'S GO SHOOOOPPING !!!" Louis yelled enthusiast.

"FOLLOW THE LEADER, LEADER! Follow the leader." Zayn yelled while following Lou. Woow.. just saying like why the hell are they wearing sunglasses and stuff if they are going to yell the entire time.

We followed the two towards the entrance until a few minutes later, when we were in the middle of the mall by the fountain, we stopped. "Okay, what stores are we going to do girls? Liam asked teasingly.

"Ooh, OEH!" said Harry, while he stuck his finger in the air.

"Yes Harry," said Liam, "say it." Liam really sounded like a teacher or a dad. (Go daddy direction.) 

"I want to go to the Jack Will's store." he said with a big smile on his face. 

While the rest was talking about shopping, I felt my phone vibrate.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and look at my text.

From: Zaynie-bear

I think Niall really likes you , he's been staring at you the entire conversation. Look at him. :p xxx

I couldn't help it to look through my lashes at Niall. Zayn was right, Niall was really looking at me. Once when I lifted my face and looked straight into his eyes, his cheeks started to get red slowly.

Even though he stood a few feet away, it just seemed as though his eyes were twinkling like stars.

I smiled at him, making him smile back at me.

Then I landed back from at the planet Earth when Ellie nudged me.

She didn't do it on proposte, but she ruined the moment between me and Niall.