Chapter 17

= Emily's POV =

6 December 2013, after midnight -> 7 December 2013

I woke up when I heard people come in and talk, I refused to open my eyes and listened to their conversation instead.

I also listened to Niall's breath, probably he's asleep.

The boys are all deep in conversation about the interview, the tour bus, ....euhmhm...me?

... Meanwhile I heard that the boys entered the living room, while the tour bus suddenly starts to move.

Probably we go to another city.

"Euhmhmm,.... do I see that good? Are Niall and Emily cuddling?" asked a deep, husky voice ... probs Harry.

Suddenly their felled an silent,, where after  I heard footsteps coming towards me and Niall.

"Do you think he woke up when we were gone?" said, ... probably Liam?

"Well ... I guess,..... because euhmehm...I think ,,otherwise they couldn't be hugging each other like this eh!" said .....anyway, Zayn.

"Yah, you got that right." Liam said firmly, I'm willing to bet that he nodded towards Zayn.

"Would we have to put them in a bed? Whether on a couch or something?" asked Louis, this is also the first time that Louis says something.

"No, let them lay there, otherwise we might wake them." said Harry.

I heard them a few 'yes' and' yep 's' say, especially for this time  i decided to surprise them.

I opened my eyes and looked at Harry while i smirked and said  "Too bad that i'm already awake! Actually I've been awake the whole time, but I didn't want to disturb your guys "

As I said that, Zayn started screaming like a girl, Louis grabbed with a hand to his heart, Harry screamed and jumped and landed on..... Louis' lap...

While Liam just smiled at me, probably he had already through that I was awake the whole time.

"You figured it out eh?" I asked him, while I was trying to get out of Niall his arms,, who was still hugging me... but unsuccessfully..

...Liam chuckled,, while he tried to help me with Niall, who still didn't want to let me go.

While he said "Well ... you're not the best actress  Em!"

I laughed along him, where after I get up and stretched me, because Liam finally got Niall's arms off me. How could he still be asleep after Zayn screaming like that…

Zayn, was already recovering from the shock, unlike Harry and Louis who both just looked like the world was to perish, or like they just saw the scariest horror movie ever.

"I don't know? But maybe we should talk more about this tomorrow and get some sleep, because it is already 3.10 at night eh boys" Zayn said as he glanced at his watch whereupon he looked back at us.

"Probably," I said, then I looked at Niall and asked, "but what do we do with him?"

I saw  that the guys start thinking about, until Liam after a while said "We can put him in his bed, he is the lightest of all of us! I mean he isn't fat, so that hard will it not be eh!?"

Where after Liam said this, he putted his arms under Niall's shoulders, while Louis (who is now finally out shock) grabbed Niall's legs.

They lifted him gently and walked into 'ours', while Zayn and I followed them, while Harry went to his room.