Chapter 23

= Emily's POV =

the 30th September, 2014

"Damn, damn, damn! Eurgh,...where is our Bradford badboy if you need him the most eh!" said I to no one in special.

Well, in 20 minutes where Niall and I going  on a date,, ..well actually he took me out tonight.

But the problem is that I didn't find anything to wear!

Euhmhm, what about this dress?...Euhm no, this one? no. And this one? never.

Pff, I'm gonna give up, I mean co- ,....I was interrupted because I just found the perfect outfit, it's pretty dressy.

Niall said to me that we were going to somewhere fancy but not to,, if you know what I mean.

So I quickly took everything that I needed, and as fast as I could did I ran to the bathroom,, where after I began to prepare myself.

= Eleanor's POV =

"Guys, are you now really watching the Teletubbies?"  asked I when I looked from Louis to Harry.

The guys didn't listen to me or they just pretend like they didn't heard me...urgh my childish boys, even though I wouldn't change them for anything in the world.

"Are you not something too old for that?" asked I as I took a place on the seat next to Louis.

"What? Nobody is too old for THE Teletubbies!" said Harry indignantly, whereupon Louis nodded in agreement.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, where after I took a sit along Louis and then he turned around to face me and he then asked  "Where's Liam, Zayn and Niall? I thought that they were coming over to?"

Louis placed an arm around me and he looked at me and I said, "Well, ... Liam is visiting his family together with Sophia , while Zayn and Perrie are probably just at their home..  And Niall...,, well he’s making himself ready for his date with Emily. He has called me twice today for some advice. The poor lad is so nerveus... It's theire official first date.. "

He then nodded his head in agreement, whereupon I placed my head on his shoulder, so he pulled me closer to him. God, what do I love this guy.

Meanwhile in Emaill (Emily/Niall) their house

= Zayn's POV =

I used my key to open the front door, whereupon I quickly walked in. Shit, I was already late.

While making my way towards the stairs,  I heard someone coming and a little later, was Niall with a red head and a naked torso standing in front of me with two shirts in his hands.

"Zayn, mate this is of vital importance!! My brother wouldn't help me, cause he's to busy with chatting and texting! But the poor me, has no idea which of the two I ha-" Niall said, but he was interrupted by me.

"The left polo!" I told him, and before I knew he was already back running on the stairs. Me following him.

As I walked in at Emily's walk in closet, I knew even before I had take a look, that it would look like World War Three took place. And well,... I was so right..

= Emily's POV =

I was finally ready and already decided to go down to Niall waiting, I walked down the stairs and walked into the living room.

I came in and saw that Zayn was playing on our X-BOX, why not..

While Niall sat on the sofa and was nervously tapping his foot on the ground, while he went at least 3 times within minute with  his  hand through his hair.