Chapter 9

= Emily's POV =

still the 16th November, 2013

It's 15.20 within half an hour we have to go back to the fountain where we will meet up with the rest.

Niall and I were just inside the Starbucks, where we took a seat at a table for two.

But before I knew it and had it through.... I heard someone yell.

It was the waitress: "IT'S NIALL HORAN..... FROM ONE DIRECTION!!" Oh come on? Like seriously?

Then the shouts came suddenly from everywhere.

"I love you NIALL!"

"Who's that whore?"

"Marry Me!!"

A couple of girls fell on their knees and began to cry, while others were pulling at Niall.

Niall looked at me with wide eyes and shouted, "Run!!!"  

I started to run towards the fountain. 

I looked back and saw Niall behind me running followed by a bunch of 20 screaming girls.

I grabbed my cell phone to text the others, but I saw them standing at the fountain.

"Run for your life!" I shouted as I pointed to Niall who ran about 10 feet behind me.

They immediately got it, so we all started to run to the cars.

Louis, Eleanor and Harry had already left home.

We (me, Liam and Zayn) were all in the car still waiting at Niall....

Finally he came running out of the mall with a torn pants and polo.

And his hair was standing in every direction.

"Drive as FAST as you can!" he yelled to Liam, as he jumped into the car.

Niall closed the car door and flopped down on the chair with a "thud".

Liam quickly started the car and started on the way home.

Niall then looked at me, "Sorry." he said with a pout.

"What do you mean 'sorry'?" I asked with a frown.

"Because we didn’t had anything to drink at Starbucks and than the fans began to yell at you and ..."

I interrupted him by my finger against his soft lips.

"Ssssst, Niall please. I found it a very pleasant shopping day with you and it's really not your fault about what happened in there." I said with a smile.

"It is the fault of that stupid waitress Niall." I added. Shaking my head in disbelief, about how stupid someone could be.

Niall smiled back at me.

We were interrupted when I saw that Zayn was watching us through the car mirror, he wiggled his eyebrows at us.

Niall followed my gaze, and his eyes went wide.

Then I saw that my fingers was still on his lips.

I took my fingers quickly off his lips.

Niall his cheeks got slowly bright red.

Probably my cheeks were even redder.

Niall and I both looked the other way through the window.

= 10 minutes later =