Chapter 20

= Emily's POV =

the 29th September, 2014

"Omg, omg, omg .. we're almost there!" Louis shouted enthusiastically, as he jumped up and down on the seat.

Niall and I were cuddling and  on the seat, while Louis was acting like a fool.

A little later, Zayn and Harry entered the room, they were busy in a conversation about soccer until they saw Louis jumping up and down in the seat.

"Euhmhmm, what's going on with Louis?" Zayn asked as he took his seat next to me on the couch.

Niall shrugged, while Harry sat down past him at this time Louis was running in circles around the room.

"Well, .. I think he's happy that we are almost back home, he really missed Eleanor…I guess ?" I said, making all of us look at Louis.  They had been apart for only a couple of days because she had to do some photoshoot.

Until Liam suddenly entered, he was on the phone with someone, he noticed Louis acting weird, making crazy movements.

He said quickly something in his phone, (I swear I've heard him say "Bye” and “I love you too.")

Then he shove his phone in his pocket and looked at Louis like he had gone mad. ...what Louis had...

"Would I may know why Louis is so .... so .... weirder and crazier ...than otherwise?" Liam asked, while he looked from us to Louis.

Maybe you would not believe me, but at the moment he is doing ballet.

And yep, I said ... ballet ...

"He is happy that we are almost back home, because he is going to see his family back!" said Harry with something like a 'duhu' tone when he said that.

 Me and Niall nodded, Zayn shrugged his shoulders, while Liam got up and walked to the kitchen while he mumbled something like "I'm gonna get a drink."

= 17 minutes later =

We were all sitting together at the seat, until suddenly....

"WE ARE HOMEEEE! " shouted Paul , while he burst through the door.

In less than 3 seconds Louis and Zayn jumped straight and ...really...almost flew out of the door. This mad me and the other lads chuckle....wow...Louis is really happy to see Eleanor again eh!

Well, me and the rest just followed the example of the boys, ...let me say...that I just expected, their family and girlfriends.

But instead of that,..there were like thousand fans standing round the tour bus, but of course were there a lot of bodyguards and only the family could come towards the guys.

I saw the rest of the boys running towards their family,...I saw they doing all cozy things, while hugging.

And me?

Well, firstly I stood there for like..1 minute? All alone.

Until suddenly, some shadow started running towards me, I had no idea who it was.

When the shadow came closer and closer I finally discovered that it was my older sister Ellie

Before I could think about to say something,..she 'literally' jumped on me. Eurgh, thanks for that Ellie.

Through the thing that she jumped on me, we both fell on the floor.

Of course did the fans love that. How did I know that?

Well, they were screaming a couple of thing like..

"OMGGGG, Look the SISTERS CALDER!!! TO ADORABLE !!!"

"LOOK HOW CUTE!!"

"OOOh, SHE REALLY MISSED HER LITTLE SIS!!"

While we were laying at the floor was Eleanor hugging me, whereupon suddenly somebody stuck his hand out at me to help me up.

And of course was it nobody else than the one and only Louis Tomlinson, he helped me and Eleanor up while he said "You girls always know how to steal the show eh!"

Eleanor and I chuckled then she said "Yeah, Louis ... it's in the family eh!"

More accurate when Louis wanted to give her an answer shouted Eleanor "Louis look behind you!"

I looked to where Eleanor pointed, while Louis was surprised and a little confused around.

There stood a woman with 4 girls and a baby girl and baby boy in her arms..

 Louis' reaction?

He ran screaming towards them and I think he screamed something like 

"FOR CARROT SHAKE HERE ARE YOU WOMANS!"

Of course did this made his sisters chuckle, whereupon they all jumped on Louis and started hugging him.

It was too cute to look at.

Eleanor just waved at them, where after which she directed her attention back to me and started to hug me again.

"Urgh, I've missed you so much sweetie! And I have bored me to death, but fortunately you are back now eh!" she said, while she rubbed my back.

"I've missed you too Ellie! And I am also very happy that I'm back! Eventhough we were only like a couple of days apart from each other.." said I, while we still were hugging each other. 

Just when I wanted to break our hug, froze Eleanor whereupon she whispered "Okay, I’m gonna warn you eh! Niall is walking towards us…" when she said that , I wanted to turn around, for to look if she was telling the truth, but she didn't let me "Don't look. ...Okay, so.... probably he wants you to come to his family... I knew that you have met them for already a couple of times.. but you sti- .. Hey Niall!"

 I gave her a "what the fuck" look, until I realized that she was looking at something or better said someone behind me.

This time I well turned around (Eleanor let it me allow this time) and saw my hot boyfriend standing behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE

FAN

&

COMMENT