Chapter 6

= Emily's POV =

the 15th November, 2013

It was exactly 20.16., well at least that is what's standing at the clock in my new room.

There is a huge white four poster bed, a desk of wood, and three huge dressers and some paintings and pictures that I placed at the walls.

At 21.00 they want to leave to go “partying as animals”, that’s what Louis said, the boy is a hand full.

I know what you're thinking, I am only 17..alright I'm not allowed to drink..  But hey, I'm going clubbin with One Direction.. Pfff...of course they are not gonna aske my age, I look way older..

Well at least that what the guys said. Let's hope so.

“Shit..” I muttered, trying to zip my own dress, but well yeah, that isn’t that easy..

I walked towards my door, where after opening it. “ELEANOR CALDER!” I yelled in frustration. Before I knew it, was there two doors further an head popping out of the door opening. “WHAT?” she asked confused.

“I can’t zip up my dress..” I said to her, giving her an angel smile, she sighed walking through her door, shaking her head.

“Oh! Nice dress..” I said as I saw the strapless navy blue dress that she was wearing, a smile appeared at her face.

“Thanks love, .. I like your dress too!” she said, looking up and down my strapless black colored dress.

My dress was more like tight around the boob-middle part and than a loose dust at my hips-legs. But Eleanor’s dress was like tight, everywhere… The dresses were both equal short.

“Here you go..” said Ellie, as she had zipped my dress up, “Thanks sissy.” I said giving her a peck at her cheek, “Your welcome” she said, where after walking back away to her room.

I turned around and walked back into my room, I closed the door behind me, grabbed my make up stuff and my brush, where after I walked back out of my door and started to walk towards the bathroom.

Carefully did I knocked on the door, “Hello?” I asked. “Come in.” Zayn said, I recognized his accent.

I slowly opened the door, seeing him standing fully dressed in a black jeans with a grey shirt and a leather jacket. He stood before the mirror, doing his hair.

Me, of course letting out a chuckle, seeing him do his hair with the biggest concentration in the world. He smirked knowing where I was laughing about.

“So…you are looking forward to tonight?” I asked him curiously, as I closed the door behind me and placed my brush and make up stuff at the counter.

“Yeah,.. I really am.” he said, giving me a weak smile. Where after he started to wash his hands because of the gel at his hands.

“That sound convincing..” I said, showing a lot of sarcasm as always of course. I grabbed my make up stuff and opened it, taking some foundation from Max-factor out of it.

“Well…you see..” he said, taking a place at the counter, along my make up bag.. ”there's this girl and we have been dating for quite a while, and I do-“

“ZAYN SINCE WHENE ARE YOU DATING SOMEONE! AND WHY DIDN’T YOU TOLD ME!” I yelled interrupting him, why I was playfully slapping his shoulder.

He grinned, “So I wanted to say that we have been secretly dating for a while and that she is coming to the same club tonight with her friends..but that I have no idea how I have to tell the lads..” said he, finally finishing his sentence.

My mouth formed an ‘o’ shape, where after I placed the foundation back in my make up bag ( I had put it up when he was talking to me) and grabbed my eye shadow and mascara.

“Just don’t.” I said, shrugging, as I placed the eye shadow on. He frowned, “Just walk up to her and kiss her and then introduce her to the lads as your bird.” I explained to him.

Zayn nodded, “for someone like you, that’s a pretty good idea..” he said, as he smiled.. I nodded, then before I realized that I should feel insulted about him saying “someone like you” had he left the room.

“Tsss..guys..” I said, nodding my head.

= (A bit) Later) =

“Come on everyone, get out the car!” Paul yelled through all the screaming as he had opened the door from the limo.

“Omggg..” Eleanor said, getting out of the car after Louis, she clamped her arms around him, getting scared of the screaming fans around the limo.

This was going to be fun.

“Emily? Are you coming or?” Niall asked me with a raised eyebrow. I somehow realized that the rest had already getting out of the car. “I’m a bit claustrophobic..so..” I said, looking through the dark windows at the huge crowd. “I’ll help you..” said Niall, as he got out of the car, nodding me to come too.

Why the hell did my sister needed to date a boybandmember again eh?

I just got out of the car, when Niall pulled an arm around my waist dragging me towards the door. There were 4 bodyguards walking around us. Shit those fans can scream.

When the bouncer or better said doorman finally let us in, I was like so relieved. “Thanks Niall.” I said, giving him a small hug, where after he said “Your welcome babe”, smiling back at me.

Then I turned around, I saw that there were not yet a lot of people in the club, that it was pretty quiet in here.

Well, of course there was still this ‘boom boom’ music playing, destroying my ears, and people dancing and singing along, but you know what I mean, right?!

Suddenly Zayn standing with this girls catched my eye, his arm was around a cute girl with curly purple hair. I swear I know this girls from somewhere…

Zayn probably saw me frowning, because he waved at me to come closer. I smiled back, trying to walk along all these (already) drunk people. When I got their and when Zayn introduced his girlfriend as Perrie and me as his best friend. I realized she is in that girlband Little Mix, and those other girls were Leigh-Anne, Jesy, Jade & her best friend Catherinne.

“Ooh you’re in Little Mix, I know you” I said as she pulled me into a hug. She smiled at me, then she said “Yes I am.” Well of course were we yelling a bit through the music and everything eh!

Than before I knew it, the other four missing lads were standing along us, Zayn was introducing Perrie to them, Eleanor and Sophia walked over to us with both a plate with a shots and different alcoholic drinks

And that's when I knew that the party was really was going to start.

VOTE

FAN

&

COMMENT