1

Miki pov

'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP' "IF YOU DONT SHUT THAT THING UP I WILL!!" Ugh. I hit my alarm repeatedly until it shut up and covered my face with my cover. I was slowly drifting off again until someone pulled it off of my head. "Breakfast is downstairs sleeping beauty" My twin brother, Jimin, cooed ruffling up my already horrible looking hair before skipping gracefully out of my room.

"Jerk" I called after him, he simply carried on, holding up his middle finger at me before I slammed the door in his face. I got cleaned up and sleepwalked downstairs. Jimins friends were already there. "Seriously its like seven in the morning don't you guys have your own houses and familys to bother" I huffed taking a plate of pancakes and sitting down at the table.

"Why would we leave, your house is huge, it has loads of food and your parents are never here" One of his friends Namjoon or 'rap monster' as people call him stated.

"And youre really fun to annoy" Hobi added tapping my phone and making it fall out of my hands into my plate of pancake remains. I huffed, picked up my phone and went upstairs to change. I checked my phone and my friend's group chat was exploding. All I could work out was that some new boys were transferring in our year. I decided to watch youtube as I had about twenty minutes to leave. 25 minutes and 3 youtube videos later I checked the time picked up my bag and ran out the door screaming.

"SHOTS FIRED!"

"OOH DAMN JISOO YOU GO GURL!!"

"You are so dead"

As soon as I approached the bench Jisoo ran up to me and hid behind me with a very angry looking Hana following her. "Umm good morning," I said shaking her off of me and going to join  Yuni on the bench. "What's going on with them today?"

"Well Jisoo reckons Hana will go through the new boys quicker than she dumped her last boyfriend and now Jisoo is dead meat, I personally don't care whatsoever, I want food and the 4 new kids are going to be in all of our classes and that's what you missed on glee, nope wrong show" Hana and Jisoo finally stopped arguing and sat down, an awkward silence fell upon the table.

Yuni thankfully broke the silence "So I'm betting on all 4 in 4 weeks anyone else" Hana scowled at her and from across the table Jisoo chimed in "Nope definitely all 4 in 3 weeks" Hana started getting up and Yuni had to pull her back down.

I decided I would join in too "Guys come on cut her some slack... only 3 in the first week and she might go out with one for longer than she went out with Namjoon" Hana stood up to look threatening but Yuni pulled her back down again. 'DING DING DING' We grabbed our bags and made our way to our tutor room.

"Ok ok settle down now kids find your seats... as you may have heard we have 4 new boys in our class now and we need to make them feel very welcome ok, come on in boys"

The first to enter was a rather tall boy with brown hair. "Hello I am Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin"

"Or pink princess"

"He is worldwide handsome so line up girls" Well his friends seem very annoying. But only 3 of them were in the room. Wheres number 4.

"Oh, I'm Min Yoongi by the way" The small emotionless kid with mint green hair who murmured pink princess said in a dull expressionless tone then waved a little wave at Yuni. I think she may have stopped breathing.

"Hey, girls I'm the one and only Jeon Jungkook, please don't fight over me ok there's plenty to go around" The one brown hair who said worldwide handsome, probably some sort of inside joke, said and winked at a few girls in the class including Hana and Jisoo. Some kids even fell off their chairs, Hana included.

"Come on Tae-tae they're nice I swear" Another kid who I'm guessing was the so-called 'Tae-tae' walked into the room with his head down.

"Hi I'm Kim Taehyung but you can call me Tae" He looked up and his beautiful brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight, his hair flowed in the small breeze coming in through the school. I know people say there's no such thing as perfect but I beg to differ.

"Ok boys go sit down in the few empty seats left, try sitting close to the front please" I could tell our teacher was growing impatient.

"JUNGKOOK OVER HERE!!!!!!"

"NO OVER HERE!!!!!!"

"NOOO LOOK I HAVE A SEAT FREE!!!!" Kids were pushing people out of seats and someone even offered for Jungkook to sit in their seat and they'll sit on his lap. The other 3 weren't getting as much attention but I heard a few people call out for Jin and some for Yoongi. I didn't realize that Tae was standing right next to me because I was too busy watching the girl fights over who gets to sit on Jungkooks lap.

"Umm excuse me is this seat taken" I looked up and I just shut down. I stared at him for a good 20 seconds admiring his beauty. "Hello, are you ok?" He waved his hand in front of my face and I snapped back to reality.

"Oh what y-yeah no no you can umm sit yeah... I love your eyes" Oh god why did I say that please don't say that he heard that.

"Umm thanks" Ok nope someone kill me. Why am I so embarrassing. I looked next to me and Yuni was laughing so hard she fell off her chair and carried on laughing.

"I hate you so much"

"AHAHAHAHAH YOU TOLD HIM YOU LIKED HIS EYES HAHAHAHAH YOU'RE SO AWKWARD HAHAHHAHAHAH OH IT HURTS IT HURTS!!!!"

"Wait she did what" Jisoo butted in from the table behind us. Yuni whispered something to her and Jisoo started laughing really hard as well.

"What is wrong with you people?" Hana asked finally out of her trance of Jungkook. Jisoo tried explaining quietly through fits of laughs and Hana started laughing as well. "Oh, you poor thing" She barely managed to get out through laughs.

"I hate you all" I buried my head in my arms wanting a black hole to suck me up...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw i wrote this and the next 13ish chapters ages ago sorry if they're horrible