25

authors pov (Miki focus)

As soon as Jisoo stepped out the door Miki dialled Jungkook's number and stepped outside.

"Hey, you like Jisoo right"

"Who is this, im at school what do you want"

"That's not important, what is important is that Jisoo and Vernon are having a date right now in the cafe outside the school"

"WHAT HOW DO YOU KNOW"

"just trust me, and Jisoo just left so i would be quick if i were you"

"Ok thanks bye Miki"

"wait how-"

jungkook focus

Jungkook hung up and ran out of his class and to the back of the school. That was until a teacher grabbed him by the arm and dragged him into an office.

"Mr Jeon what are you in such a rush to get to"

"My umm sister yeah she fell off a-a tree and hurt herself so i need to go get her"

"what about your parents"

"i dont feel comfortable talking about such personal things, now if you'll excuse me"

"Ok i'll just call your house and ask about your sister then"

"ok"

As the teacher dialled the number Jungkook took this perfect opportunity to grab their keys and make a run for it. After locking the door to their room of course.

He made his way over the fence and fell off the tree, "FUCK!". Multiple teachers started running out of the gate and Jungkook had to hobble run as fast as he could in the opposite direction, away from the cafe.

The teachers soon gave up and Jungkook ran to the cafe as fast as he could with his bleeding leg.

(cafe shit because I'm too lazy to rewrite it also Maya LOVE YOU BISSSS)

He tried running away but his leg soon gave up on him, it was raining, he was crying and it was at that moment he realised he had no idea where he was. He knew Miki lived around here somewhere so he called her.

"Hello?"

"Hey Miki you live in the big houses near the school right"

"yeah"

"what one"

"number 5, why?"

And he put the phone down and started hobbling back up the road because he was at number 20. After a while of walk, rest, run, collapse and so on, he knocked on number 5.

Miki answered the door and opened her mouth to say something, then stopped as she saw Jungkook's bloodstained, dripping wet leg.

"OMG ARE YOU OK GET INSIDE JESUS CHRIST!!"

Jungkook once again burst into tears as Hana put a towel around him.

"Shh there, there"

Jimin went upstairs and grabbed a hoodie and jogging bottoms.

Miki grabbed the first aid kit and Jungkook told Hana his sob story.

"Aww poor thing" Hana hugged Jungkook like her life depended on it and Jimin grew more and more jealous.

Jungkook got dressed and sat on the sofa next to Hana and Jimin.

'DING DONG'

"How many people come round my house like what the fuck" Miki groaned as she stood up.

"Ok place your bets kids, who is it this time" Jimin called gaining a chuckle and a hearty slap to the arm from Hana.

Miki opened the door to Jisoo drenched in rain and crying hysterically.