4

Miki Pov

Halfway through maths, the fire alarm went off, which in my opinion is the best thing to ever happen at school. Standing in the playground, talking, missing loads of lesson time, whats not to love.

"Fifth time this week really," My teacher said groaning, picking up a sheet of paper and walking briskly off leaving my class in chaos as they scrambled for the door.

"YES FIFTH TIME THIS WEEK LETS GO!!" I yelled grabbing Tae's hand and running off down the corridor through the seas of screaming children. I could faintly hear some very vicious shushing from the teachers but I really don't think it did anything.

"WHATS HAPPENING?!" Tae screamed, suddenly the crowd went silent and parted like the red sea. Through the middle strutted the playboys of our school. Even my brother was cowering in the crowd. They are only a year above us but everyone bows down to them. They call themselves seventeen. I don't know why, there's only 13 of them but ya know. They also have some really weird nicknames.

"Who are they?" Tae whispered as they were walking really REALLY slowly down the corridor.

"The playboys of the school, seventeen, they're in year 10. The one at the front that's the leader his name's S.coups then behind him is Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon-" My heart skipped a bit saying his name, even though he is a Playboy no one can deny that he is quite good-looking I mean come on. I know he would never notice someone like me but there's a small chance.

"Hello earth to Miki you stopped at Vernon, ooh does someone have a crush" He chuckled at my blushing.

"What... no eww- never........ Anyway behind them are Jun, Hoshi, The8 and Dino. Then behind them, the big group at the back are Jeonghan, DK, Seungkwan, Joshua, who if I don't say so myself is one of the more attractive ones then Woozi," My voice got shaky at the last one.

"What did Woozi do jeez," Tae said wiping tears I didn't even know I had off my cheeks.

"Oh nothing we-umm dated kinda before he was popular, then he dumped me because he said he'd used me as a practice then went out with Tzuyu... so yeah ha," I looked down at the floor so Tae wouldn't see me cry.

He lifted my head up, our eyes met and he said "Anyone who would dump you must be crazy because if I had you I would never want to lose you" I really wanted this moment to last forever until 'CLICK' and a flash of a camera. I looked up teary-eyed and saw no other than Jisoo standing with her phone out and a glint in her eye. She took another photo. 'CLICK'

"What hashtag should I use #crybaby or #fakelove, You know he's just going to break your heart like every other boy in this school I've met his last girlfriend she can't trust anyone because of him. Didn't you learn your lesson from Woozi, No one loves you and no one is ever going to love you, who are you kidding" With that, i burst into tears and ran off.

"NOOO MIKI PLEASE" I ran faster than I had ever run in my life. I burst out onto the roof and the cold sharp winter air hit my face like sharp pins but I didn't care I slammed the doors shut and hid away behind a pillar and sobbed. I had so many thoughts running through my head that I didn't notice the presence by my side.

"There, there, shh, its ok" I felt someone put their arm around me and pull me into a hug. I recognised that voice but I just couldn't place it. Slowly I turned my head to see who it was. My heart missed a beat and I think I stopped breathing. I shot my head back down, trying to figure out why? Why him? Why does he care? Why am I sitting on a roof crying into one of the biggest bad boys in our schools' arms?

I finally had enough courage to talk. I took a long shaky breath turned my head towards him and said nothing because I was too awkward. I mentally cursed myself for being so awkward and tried again taking another long shaky breath. "W-why?"

"What?" He turned towards me and stared deeply into my soul.

I gulped and tried to continue "Why... why do you care- like no one cares about me and you of all people shouldn't you're-"

"Well now that Paehyung kid is here and starting to spark an interest in you I actually have to work hard to get you" He said still staring into my eyes "Besides who wouldn't care about you, to be honest, I was quite jealous of Woozi till he dumped you for that weirdo" He averted his attention back to the scenery.

"T...taehyung and y-you w..what" I was speechless. Did the boy I have had a crush on for almost 3 years just confess his love for me.

"Oh sorry Taehyung and I know I should've told you sooner but you looked so happy with Woozi and I just couldn't work up the courage to tell you so let the battle begin I guess, me or Taehyung" Suddenly a door smashed open and I could hear VERY loud footsteps coming towards the pillar. I clung to Vernon for dear life until I saw who it was.

"OMG MIKI ARE YOU OK THAT BITCH REALLY THOUGHT SHE COULD DO THAT oh hi Vernon," Yuni said heaving and coughing. She ran up to me and gave me a massive hug, I started to cry again but I didn't know why. Another pair of arms, I was guessing Vernons, wrapped around me as so many emotions poured out of me but one thing was ringing in my head. "Me or Taehyung"