21

author pov

Yoongi ran over to Yuni and picked her up bridal style.

"I'm taking her home"

The teacher just nodded and everyone watched as Yoongi walked out of sight down the corridor, followed by Hana

It was silent for what felt like an hour but what really was probably nearer 10 seconds, until everyone burst into life, everyone was talking the teacher told them to leave and the class outside finally came in.

Miki, Jisoo, Vernon, Jimin, Hobi and Namjoon gathered outside in silence.

"we should probably go check on Yuni" Jisoo snapped Miki out of her trance and she ran in the direction of Yoongi who was thankfully walking pretty slow.

Hana was already there but she and Yoongi weren't talking that much.

"wha-what did i miss"

"i dont know did you hear about the dating shit"

"uh yeah"

"then you didnt miss anything"

They heard heavy footsteps behind them and turned around to see Miki and Jisoo running behind with Jimin, Hobi and Namjoon running behind them, but slower.

"hi?" Yoongi asked not even turning around to look at them.

"Hi" heave "we" heave "coming" heave "with you" heave.

"ok where does she live"

"i wouldn't send her home if i were you, her parents might not appreciate you telling her."

"true, true, ok who's house are we going to"

"we'll go to mine, my parents left for a week this morning so we're safe"

(time skip cause im a lazy whore)

"your house is nice"

"yeah thats why everyones always here, my bedrooms the second left lay her down and we'll wait for her to wake up"

Yoongi laid her down on the bed and made his way downstairs to the others who were watching Haikyu.

"Are you guys actually serious"

Everyone turned their heads to Yoongi, nodded and turned back to the TV.

"We've watched this like 5 times can we watch anything else"

Miki slowly picked up the remote and chucked it at Jimin's face.

"Thank you, what should we watch"

"YOUR LIE IN APRIL" Hana screamed so aggressively that the remote flew out of Jimin's hand and hit Yoongi in the face, who promptly chucked it back at Hana, who changed the program to your lie in April.