6

Miki pov

The lunch bell rung as Hana was dragging me downstairs. "Hana." I pulled her back but she wouldn't look at me, "Hana let go" Still she didn't hear me. 

"HANA STOP!" That did it. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to face me. Tears were streaming down her face yet her eyes were full of anger.

"What's wrong with you why did you yell at her like that, you said yourself that she was probably having a bad day?" I stared at her and she stared back seeming to pierce my soul.

"She's a bitch that's why you remember what she did to you right," She seethed.

"So this has nothing to do with Jungkook pushing Jisoo through the door and him loving her not you?" I stared at her waiting for a response all I got was a hard death stare.

"Fuck you Miki" She ran off down the corridor just as everyone started clearing the halls.

I was left. All alone. Standing in the middle of an empty corridor.

"MIKI!!" I turned around and saw Tae running at me. "MIKI OMG ARE YOU OK!!" He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Mi-" Vernon turned the corner and stopped. Looked into my eyes. And left with a slight smirk.

"Come on Miki I'll treat you to lunch in the cafeteria," He said excitedly taking my hand and dragging me down the corridor.

"Oooh yay questionable meat or week old pasta decisions, decisions,"

"Oh shut up moody pants the week-old pasta is very nice any way you could have the 'soup' instead if you like," Tae said pulling me into the line, I was blushing slightly at the amount of contact but he distracted me with his silliness.

"The soup has bits of weird stuff floating around in it, if you want to treat me then let's go" It was my turn to drag him now I held his hand and walked briskly down the corridors trying to get to the back of the school.

"Excuse me would you like to explain what you are doing back here this place is out of bounds at lunch" One of the schools strictest teachers Mr Lee was now standing right in front of me. I gulped and looked slowly up at his face.

"I-we umm w...were j-just" I couldn't think of any excuses on the spot. We were screwed.

"We have an appointment with the counsellor sir," Tae said pointing to a sign that said, counsellor.

Mr Lee looked disappointed, he huffed and waved us off. I made sure that he was a safe distance before grabbing Tae's hand and making a run for it for the slowly closing back door Mr Lee had just left out of. I made sure to close it quietly and tiptoe over to a tree leaning against the back fence.

"Warning I haven't escaped school for a while" I tried to climb the tree and actually succeeded. The only thing I can actually do right is climb a tree what an achievement. I put my hand out for Tae but he was already up after I had regained balance.

"What now boss," He said saluting me. Whilst standing up. On a tree. I think that boy has something wrong in the head.

"Well we have to jump down from that branch that's sticking out over there but it's not very strong so-" Before I even finished my sentence Tae was balancing on the branch and jumped off.

"HURRY UP SLOW COACH!!"

"Shut up moron they'll hear you" I whisper-shouted while trying to scoot on the branch.

"Sorry" Tae whispered back as he held his arms out for me to jump into. I got ready to jump and jumped right next to him trying to be cool but landing on my face.

"And this is why you let me catch you," He said struggling to breathe from laughing too much. He held his hand out for me still laughing loudly.

"Fuck off" I swatted his hand away and walked off. He stood there lost. "Are you coming or what" His eyes lit up and he ran to me like a small child seeing a puppy.

"You love me really" He snuggled up to my arm and I scoffed at him.

"Boy you have to work for my love"

"Ugh boooring why can't you just love me already I mean look at this face" He put his chin on his hands and pulled his famous box smile.

I laughed and ran off towards the small cafe that was just off the main road so it was usually busy, which meant no one ever noticed me except one waitress. Tae started running after me and because I'm extremely unathletic he beat me to the door. We walked in and we were confronted with noise and people. I had a small table near the back door reserved for me at all times so I took Tae's hand.

"It's not that bust in here you don't have to hold my hand ya know"

"Yeah its really busy I need to hold your hand for support"

"Just admit it you love me" My cheeks felt flushed so I let go of his hand.

"Shut up and follow me"

"Aww shes blushing"

"Go away"

"Ok bye" He turned to walk out the door so I grabbed his hand and pushed him into his seat. "Wow you get feisty when you're in love, that's not a good flirting tactic by the way"

My face was a lovely shade of blood red as I picked up the menu and hid my face.

"Don't hide your beauty the whole world needs to appreciate it" It felt like my face was burning. Why would you do this to me?

"What beauty" I murmured barely audible for anyone to hear.

"Pardon"

"Oh nothing," I said still hiding my face.

Suddenly Tae pulled the menu down and kissed my forehead. "I'm going to wash my hands please excuse me"

My stomach was doing that weird butterfly thing they talk about in movies. I felt sick in a good way and my face felt like it was on fire. I sat there. Shocked. When something caught my eye.