3

Miki pov

"So what class do you have next?" Tae asked as he swung his bag around his shoulder hitting one of the popular kids in the face. He turned back, saw her on the floor and turned his attention back to me. I was laughing so hard I nearly fell over.

"Whats so... OMG HAHHAHAHHA" Yuni came over and fell over my bag laughing. "THANK YOU FOR THAT TAEHYUNG HAHAHHA SHE DESERVED THAT" I doubt she was breathing cause she was laughing so hard

All the popular kids in my class came over and dusted her off and they all ran out of the classroom in disgust. "Hoo haa ok I'm ok umm maths I think wait." I turned to Jisoo but she was too interested in Jungkook to hear me so I had to speak loudly.

 "Jisoo do we have maths?" no answer

"JISOO do we have maths?" Still no answer 

"ugh JISOO EVERYONE KNOWS YOU LOVE JUNGKOOK BUT CAN YOU PLEASE STOP STARING AT HIM LIKE THAT IT MAKES ME FEEL SICK!!!" That did the trick. She turned around with eyes full of pure horror as Yuni and Hana broke down laughing again.

"Do we have maths next?" I asked in the most innocent voice I could muster without laughing. Jisoo's cheeks turned a lovely deep shade of crimson while the rest of her face seemed to of had the blood sucked out of it. She calmly picked up her bag and left the classroom in a way that could only be described as how serial killers leave crime scenes: calm but furious. To say I was scared would be a massive understatement.

Everyone stopped laughing and Yuni came up to me and whispered "You are so dead I'll miss you"

Hana butted in "Have fun in maths please try not to die"

"I'll try not to" I looked up at Tae with fear in my eyes "I have maths in M5, do you have maths"

He checked his timetable, his eyes lit up and he smiled his cute box smile "Yes in M5 yay we have maths together, wheres M5 again?"

I chuckled and started walking out of the class and down the corridor. He stood in the doorway watching me with a confused expression on his face "ARE YOU COMING OR WHAT HURRY UP" I yelled down the corridor and he came running to catch up with me. He nearly ran into a teacher but they stopped him and he carried on running. When he caught up we talked for a bit until we reached the classroom. I was sure we were going to be late but I didn't really care, Jisoo was in my maths class and I was a tad bit terrified of what she would do at the moment. She's a very clever person so her plan is going to be extraordinary. We finally reached the classroom and I took a few seconds to mentally prepare myself. I walked in and scanned the room, Jisoo was sitting at the back instead of her usual seat next to me in the middle of the classroom. "You're late Miki, and you've dragged the new kid down with you how nice," The teacher scowled at me from the front of the classroom.

"Yes I have realised I'm late I'm not an idiot and I didn't drag him with me he got lost also why is everyone in different seats?" I asked scowling back at her.

"New seating plan now go find your seat!"

I groaned and looked at the board, 'great in the middle of Tae and Jisoo fantastic' I thought sarcastically to myself. Reluctantly I dragged my bag up to the row at the back and sat down. I smiled a scared smile at Jisoo and she smiled way too innocently back. Tae sat down in the seat beside me and started getting out his pencil case, at that moment my brother and his friends burst in the door laughing and shouting and panting like always.

"BOYS, HEY YOU AHHH NO COME BACK, STOP" screams of pain and anger could be heard from down the corridor. I put my face in my hand and sat there pretending, to Tae, that that was totally not my brother.

"Late again what is it with your family do you just hate lessons or something," The teacher groaned I'm sure Tae had caught on by now.

"No it's just that we were raised to hate maths and we follow in the footsteps of our father" Jimin retorted, I mean it was true I do hate maths and so does my dad, I think.

"Yes your father is a charming man, anyway can you boys please go find your seats its already fifteen minutes into the lesson" They all had a table at the back because no teachers dare split them up.

"Hey, sis whos that weirdo sitting next to you is he one of the new kids," Jimin asked from behind me while he was looking for his maths book.

"Yes, he is new and he's my friend, he's not weird his name is Taehyung," I said turning around in my chair.

"Oooh I bet he's your boyfriend," Namjoon teased ruffling my hair.

"N-no we are just f...friends" I stuttered back.

"I'll kill him if he hurts you, remember that" Hobi butted in.

"Guys its fine we are not dating"

"Yet" I scowled at Namjoon and continued.

"And I don't need anyone to kill him ok?" I said turning back around in my chair. They all mumbled in disagreement and sat down to do nothing for 30 minutes...