29

Tae acts like 'that boy' he tries so hard to be that kid, tough, emotionless, hot, untouchable and just a classic roadman type. but behind his stoic expressions and rough demanding voice he's still an emotional teenager. he gets sad so does every boy, the boys don't cry agenda is just out the window in this day and age. Tae tried so hard his entire life to prove his worth to everyone, Yoongi, his dad and everyone he knows, he's built a reputation and if he wants something he gets it. most people just think he's lazy or he doesn't work hard for anything. he's got good grades he's on the basketball team and he excels at pretty much everything he does. people think that's just luck but really Tae stays up nearly every night working on everything in his life and making it all perfect so to work so hard to get Yuni really took a toll on him. being defeated and put down by Yoongi really took a toll on him. Tae rarely, if ever, gives up but this time he's done he got Yuni before but lost her and now he lost her again and it's just all too much for him. I don't blame him for getting home and crying until sunset. I don't blame him for screaming until his throat felt raw and scratched. I don't blame him for punching his wall so hard his entire hand bled so much he couldn't even clean it up. he was a mess. for the first time in his life, he was broken and defeated and he didn't know what to do. he couldn't do anything. he hadn't felt like in years and he wasn't ready. he had no outlet. no one to talk to. nothing to do. just sit wallowing in a pool of sadness and anger and his evergrowing urge to just self destruct. he knew though as shit as his life was he couldn't kill himself. even though know would care he just couldn't bring himself to be a 'coward' as his dad would say. he was strong and he never gives up. especially not on life. he gave up on Yuni though. as much as it hurt he knew he had to do it. 

Tae sat up on his bed and clenched his fists hissing at the pain, he checked the time, his dad should be back in 20 minutes. he ran to the bathroom and gently washed the blood off his knuckles biting his lip to ease the pain, he didn't bother bandaging them because his dad always said it was for babies and real men deal with their wounds the real way. he got the bucket of drywall from under his bed and patched up yet another hole, he painted it perfectly so you could barely see it was there. he became very skilled at that over the years. he threw all the shit he broke in the bin and took it out, he made his bed and tidied his room then went downstairs made his dad dinner and tidied up a bit down there. right as the door opened he sat down and opened his maths book ready to revise for GSCEs. his dad walked in and thanked him for dinner gave him a pat on the head closed the door and left. Tae let out a sigh of relief and thanked his shitty school for not telling his dad he hadnt been in all day. he listened to his study playlist and did all of his homework and revision and finally went to bed at 3 after a quick shower.