2

Hana pov

As I was cry laughing at Miki's awkwardness I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and it was him, Jungkook. "Hey, can I sit in between you two everyone else in this class is mental?" Before I even had time to process what he asked Jisoo butted in.

"Of course you can, hi I'm Jisoo I'm her best friend and I'm single you don't need to know that I have a cat do you like cats sorry I'm rambling!"

He chuckled as she turned bright red and buried her head in her hands just like Miki. "Yeah I'm sorry about her all my friends are so awkward and embarrassing sometimes they are not smooth whatsoever"

"Hey, I'm smooth as fuck" Yuni pipped in from next to Miki. At that moment the Yoongi kid from earlier asked her something I couldn't hear and she choked on her saliva and fell off her chair.

"Yeah real smooth" I facepalmed giggling to myself.

"I guess I'll sit down then," Yoongi said staring at Yuni who was now in the fetal position sobbing in embarrassment.

Miki's Pov

I looked up from my hands, Yuni was on the floor, Hana was facepalming, Jungkook had sat in between her and Jisoo, although for some reason Jisoo was sitting like I was a minute ago, the class was in chaos and the teacher looked like she had given up. "Umm so Tae sorry about earlier I'm not very good at humans, so do you have any animals in your house like pets,"

"Yeah, I have a dog and a cat. My dog's name is Soonshim and he's white and kinda fluffy he loves treats and attention, my cat's name is Kanji he's really fluffy and cute and grey with big eyes and he loves strokes but he hates going outside because birds scare him and he hates any type of other animals except humans even though he hates them too sometimes i mean same but....... sorry I just really love animals especially my animals and i ramble alot when im nervous its quite annoying really my friends get so pissed at me when i ramble and oh... im doing it again umm do you have any animals?" His eyes shine when he talks it's so cute.

I was shaken out of my trance and my brain struggled to function. "Umm... ye-yes 2 d...dogs, my brothers one is called Ddosun he's white as well and really cute. And my dogs called milo he's white and brown and even cuter" I felt more comfortable with Tae so we made small talk for the rest of the lesson as the teacher just sat there contemplating her life choices.

Yunis Pov

I slowly climbed back on my chair blushing like a tomato. 'WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO AWKWARD' I mentally scolded myself whilst looking over at Yoongi who was staring at me and looked like he had zoned out. He looked down at me and our eyes met. I cursed under my breath and covered my face. "You're cute when you're shy you know" I looked up and stared at him in disbelief. He gave me a big gummy smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

"I-I t...thank y-you I'm s...sorry" My mouth failed me and I couldn't get words out properly I was too focused on his eyes. He chuckled and started writing something in a scruffy looking notebook. Being the curious person I am I looked over his shoulder and saw him writing lyrics of some kind.

just one day

If only I had just one day
I want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent
If there's a chance in my busy schedule
I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes
I like that, your long, straight hair

"Do you like it?" I looked up and Yoongi had stopped writing and was staring at me smiling.

"Y-yeah its g-great" I looked down at my desk and heard him chuckle as he put his book away.

"Class dismissed I would tell you to welcome the new boys but it seems you have taken a very big liking to them."

With that, the whole class was again in chaos as everyone tried getting Jungkook to walk to class with them...

--------------------------------------------------------

still prewritten from ages ago