5

Jisoo pov

"JISOO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT OMG WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!!" Hana screamed making everyone stare and stop what they were doing. Yuni ran up to the roof to find Miki and reality hit. What am I doing why would I do that?

"I-im I don't know I'm..." I could barely think with all of the commotion going on.

"Save it Jisoo I don't care anymore" She looked at me disappointedly, turned on her heel and left. Tears dripped down my face and onto the floor. I wiped my eyes, turned to leave and I saw jungkook, standing there. He looked angry but his eyes softened when he saw my face. He walked towards me and I tried to explain through my tears.

"I'm sorry I-i don't know what came over me I...I" I broke down sobbing again. Jungkook wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his arms. He rubbed my back as everyone finally made their way outside.

After I had calmed down jungkook held my hand and led me upstairs. At first, I was confused until I saw a sign saying 'this way to roof' and my heart stopped.

"W-what are doing I can't see her now not yet" He stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Friendship is important Jisoo show her you care, I know you're not a bad person ok I'm here for you let's go" He turned around and started walking again his hand firmly in mine. He opened the big metal door and pushed me through.

Miki pov

I calmed down and Vernon broke the hug.

"So Vernon why were you on a roof hugging my best friend again?" Yuni asked after a moment of silence.

"Well I'm not heartless and she was crying so I ran after her and found her behind a pillar. That kid who shouted at you seemed like a bitch" Vernon said putting his arm around my waist.

"Usually she isn't that mean she was probably having a bad day" Hana said coming out from behind the pillar. "Vaya or mayon what sounds better?"

"Definitely vaya, mayon sounds like mayonnaises ugly cousin!" Yuni said instantly brightening the mood. They started arguing with eachother about what our ship name should be and shipping eachother with people.

Vernon rolled his eyes "how do you put up with them all day everyday I feel sorry for you" I chuckled.

"I honestly have..." I was interrupted by Hana violently shushing us and peeping her head round the pillar towards the door.

Suddenly who bursted through the door. No other than the one and only Jisoo bitch of the year nominee.

I did a swift 180 and started walking towards the other door before someone grabbed my arm. "Please Miki I'm sorry. My anger just took over please" tears started dripping down her face. I went to give her a hug but Hana grabbed my arm.

"Go away Jisoo you are a horrible friend she will never forgive you leave us alone" Hana dragged me towards the door and Vernon ran after us. I looked back at Jisoo and she looked broken, as much as I wanted to forgive her Hana just wouldn't let me.

Yuni pov

Hana dragged Miki with such force towards the other door I thought her arm was going to dislocate. Vernon ran after them and I just stood there. I looked back at Jisoo and she looked like her soul had been pulled from her body. I looked back at Hana and Miki.

"YUNI ARE YOU COMING OR NOT!!" Hana screamed her voice full of pure anger. I couldn't answer. I looked back at Jisoo who had tears trickling to the floor and back to Hana with anger fuming in her eyes. Miki looked torn apart as well, her eyes looked sadder than ever.

Apparently I thought for too long because Hana screamed across again before storming out and slamming the door. "FINE STAY WITH HER THEN TRAITOR WE'RE FINE WITHOUT YOU!!!"

I turned back to Jisoo and gave her a hug. From over her shoulder I saw Jungkook timidly open the door and walk up behind Jisoo. He wrapped his arms around us and Jisoo cried uncontrollably.