11 part 1

Miki Pov

I scrambled through my wardrobe pulled on a pair of ripped jeans, shoved a hoodie over my head and tiptoed down the stairs to the front door. I grabbed my keys, slipped my shoes on and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I sprinted down back alleys and across roads. I checked the clock 12:00am. Oh god. I couldn't run any further and it started raining. Really really hard. Fml.
"Well at least this day cant get any worse"
I trudged through the rain with my head down and hood up when I heard a noise from the bush behind me. I freaked out and started running again until I bumped into a wall and lost consciousness.

Author Pov
The rain started to fall harder and harder.
Miki was walking along a dark back alley on her way to meet Vernon.
Vernon was waiting under the shelter of an Oak tree waiting for Miki to arrive.
Taehyung was going for his usual midnight walk.
Miki ran into a wall and was bleeding from her head unconscious.
Taehyung found a girl slumped against the floor and yelled for help.
Vernon heard screams and started to run towards them.
Taehyung saw him and brought her to him.
Taehyung crossed the road still holding Miki.
Taehyung didn't see it coming.
Neither did the car

TBC...