13

Authors pov

Hana ran into Miki's room nearly taking down the door. "OMG ARE YOU OK???!!! WHAT HAPPENED??!! WHEN DID IT HAPPEN??!!! WAS IT A PERSON??!!"

"Omg take a breather, give the girl a break she just woke up" Yuni butted in taking a seat at the edge of the hospital bed.

"Breathe, Hana breathe" Jisoo added in just to annoy her.

"Oh shut up I'm sorry I'm a concerned friend"

"You people are hilarious" Miki chuckled lightly trying to sit up on her bed with the help from Yuni and Jimin who had rushed to her side.

"Oh by the way the dogs miss you, I actually had to walk them yesterday that's like social suicide come on how am I meant to keep up a hard figure when walking cute little fluffballs"

"Really not helping with the tough figure calling them fluffballs man" Hoseok added making everyone laugh.

"Oh shut up you walked Milo and kept giving him 'doggy kisses', telling him your love may be forbidden but it won't stop you being together and reciting Romeo and Juliet" Namjoon commented making the whole room burst into laughter again.

"Its true no one can ruin our love for each other"

"Can you please stop confessing your love for my dog it's a little bit creepy"

"Yeah just a tad"

A nurse came in and cleared her throat, "Visiting times are over so you may return to your one true love sir" As soon as she left they all burst out laughing again as they bid their farewells.

meanwhile in Tae and Vernons room

Seventeen all ran in all bear tackled Vernon to the bed. They talked and laughed and cried a bit.

"Hey Tae how you feeling" Jungkook and Yoongi sat at the edge of his bed while Jin sat timidly in a chair.

"Umm distraught, alone, worthless, dead, depressed, alone, scared, helpless, have I mentioned alone"

"Other than the fact you were hit by a car whats up"

"Well I'm pretty sure Miki loves that asshole over there and the doctors won't let me see her and I'm the reason she's in here so I feel like a worthless piece of crap"

Jungkook just pulled Taehyung into a hug and Tae sobbed Yoongi just rubbed his back and waited for him to stop crying. He cried all his emotions out. Jin timidly joined the hug. He knew Tae for a long time, they used to go to dance classes together with Hoseok when they were little but they went to different primary schools and drifted apart. They all hugged for a solid 10 minutes until the nurse came in and told them it was time to leave.

timehop

"Please let me see her please just for 5 minutes"
"Tomorrow maybe just please get some rest you need it"

Tae decided to give up arguing and slowly drifted off to sleep.

another timehop

The next morning Vernon was released as he only fainted and didn't actually get hit by a car. That meant Miki was moved back into Tae's room. At around 10 am Taehyung opened his eyes and saw Miki at the other side of the room watching youtube on the weird hospital tv thing.

"M-miki" She turned around. Tears pricked her eyes.

"TAAAEEE!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have reached the end of old chapters so i will try to update as much as i can but im horrible at it so yeah sorry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------