26

Authors pov (Park house)

"VERNON KISSED ME AND JUNGKOOK HATES ME AND I SHOULD JUST GO DIE BECAUSE I RUIN EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE HATES ME!!!" She fell onto Miki who caught her and motioned for Jungkook to hide in the kitchen.

When the coast was clear, Miki carried the crying, wet, cold Jisoo onto the sofa and wrapped her in blankets, "Jimin go get me some clothes please".

She hugged the sausage roll of Jisoo close to her as she cried.

"Listen you shouldnt die ok i love you, Hana loves you, Yuni loves you, your family loves you and im sure Jungkook doesnt hate you everything will be ok"

In the kitchen Jungkook was also crying as he realised what he did to her thankfully he couldnt be heard over Jisoo's hearty sobs.

Jimin came back down with some pyjamas for Jisoo and she went and changed then explained everything to Miki and Hana.

By this point, Miki was progressively becoming more and more guilty and Jungkook was trying to muffle his cries with a tea towel.

Miki stayed quiet and turned on a movie. Jisoo soon fell asleep. Jimin again hugged Hana like a teddy bear and they fell asleep.

Jungkook and Miki, however, couldn't sleep at all. Miki slowly put Jisoo on the sofa and tiptoed to the kitchen, "Hey Kookie you good?"

"No"

"Wanna watch a movie"

"sure"

Miki and Junkook draped a blanket over their heads and put on a movie, to which they soon fell asleep to.

About an hour (4pm ish I'm guessing) later Jisoo woke up.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS JUNGKOOK DOING HERE!!"

That woke everyone up abruptly, Hana screamed, Jimin fell off the sofa with her still in his arms, Miki and Jungkook squealed and turned to face the enraged Jisoo.

"MIKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHY IS HE HERE, ARE YOU DATING, OMG, THAT'S IT, FINE, IM ACCEPTING VERNONS OFFER, HAVE FUN WITH JUNGKOOK AND DONT COMPLAIN WHEN YOU SEE ME AND VERNON!!!!!" She ran away crying and everyone sat there shocked.

"JISOO WAIT!" Miki went to run after her but was pulled back by a crying Jungkook.

"Don't it will just make everything worse" Jimin and Hana just sat awestruck, on the floor, Jimin wasn't hugging Hana anymore but they were sitting close, "I think i just need to move on, she's with Vernon now"

And with that Miki started hysterically crying into Jungkook's chest, he awkwardly put an arm around her, "shhh its ok, you have Tae right"

"HE LOVES YUNI" She could barely talk through her cries but they could understand her.

"Well you have me and Hana and Yuni and Jimin and Namjoon and Hobi"

"I suppose" her cries quietened down and she pushed herself off of Jungkooks chest.

"I'm hungry do you guys want to go to that new restaurant downtown?" Jimin piped in trying to make the situation less awkward.

"Sure, I'll go get Namjoon and Hobi" Miki said collecting her things and running upstairs.

"Yo im like poor as fuck so I'll just like not" Hana sat on the sofa and turned the TV on.

"Don't worry I'll pay for your meal Hana" Jungkook responded pulling Hana up by her hand.

"Oh-oh you dont have to dont worry I'm fine here" Hana's cheeks went bright red and Jimin stood by the door, half angry half miserably depressed.

"Oh no I insist" He winked and walked out the door, Hana following like a puppy behind him.

The walk was filled with audacious flirting and ever-growing jealousy from both sides.

They all ordered their food whilst Jimin and Jungkook shamelessly fought for Hana's attention.

"Umm Hana?" They were eating, having random little conversations for a while until Jungkook spiked up catching Hana's attention.

"mhm" She promptly swallowed her mouth of food and turned to face him.

"I've been thinking"

"yeah"

"Will you like go out with me, you know not to like help me get over Jisoo but because i really like you, you're funny and pretty and sweet and waaayyyy better than Jisoo and i just really like you and i hope you like me too, it seems like that anyway so uh yeah wanna date?"