20

authors pov

"NO TAE SHE DOESNT..."

"Yuni"

WHIP heads to a very confused Yuni who sat in the back corner alone.

"...know" Yoongi couldnt hold in the anger anymore "YOU MOTHERFUCKER WE PROMISED TO PROTECT HER SHE WASNT MEANT TO KNOW"

WHIP heads back to Yoongi.

"what the fuck is happening who- how do i- when did you what" Yoongi's anger subsided when he looked back at Yuni who was thoroughly confused.

"Yuni he hurt you very much i would get away from him" Tae took great pleasure in winding Yoongi up.

"I DIDNT HURT HER, I WOULD NEVER HURT HER, I LOVE HER" Yoongi was now furious yet crying hysterically.

The entire class was silent, the only sound was Yoongi's heavy cries.

"Who are you, I've literally just met you how can you love me" Yuni piped in again gaining the attention of the class.

"ok well basically, back in Busan we all used to be best friends then i got a girlfriend, you and you know the rest of the story, then after you lost your memory your parents took you hear to Seoul to start a new life" Tae stated in a very matter-of-fact manner.

"YEAH UNTIL THAT FUCKWIT DECIDED TO MESS THE WHOLE THING UP, we promised back in Busan to never talk about you or talk to you ever again, and i guess we all broke that when we moved here" The bell went off for next period but no one showed any interest in it.

"I- you- jungkook?- I" Yuni had no idea what to say in this situation, she didn't know whether to believe them or not, "I had a secret life back in Busan, where i dated Tae then he cheated on me, then i dated Yoongi and someone knocked me out so hard i lost my memories and moved here?"

"Yes," As the door was open from Jimin's escape earlier, the other class and some other kids including Hana, Jungkook, Mingyu and even Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon came back, were listening intently to every word.

"Okkkaaaayyyy, who knocked me out then" Yuni and the rest of the class were getting more confused by the second.

Yoongi and Tae locked eye contact.

"Yoongi, obviously"

"NO IT WASNT, i cant tell you i promised their parents"

"well youre already breaking promises today so why not"

"ugh fine it was-" he was cut off by Tae.

"NO YOONGI, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND YOU KNOW IT!!"

"it was Tae," WHIP heads to Tae "he used to have really bad anger issues and he was sent to anger management after he got out of hospital and stuff so he's better now"

Everyone was watching and listening so intently to Yoongi that they didnt notice Tae run down the corridor, they did notice Jungkook run after him and Yuni fall to the floor.