22

Authors pov (Yuni focus)

Hana's eyes got droopy as she fell back onto Jimin who was half asleep himself. In his half-asleep, drunken like state, he wrapped his arms around her and they both fell asleep on the floor together.

Miki leaned back on the sofa and fell asleep on Jisoo, who tried to push her away but failed miserably as she was so tired.

Hobi and Namjoon wrapped their arms around each other and fell asleep like a human pretzel.

Yoongi slowly drifted off against one of the armchairs just as Yuni was waking up. She made her way downstairs and decided to take advantage of the tv, she put on a movie and sat in front of Yoongi, After a while she fell asleep on Yoongi's chest and he hugged her like a teddy bear.

At about 9am Jimin woke up and tried moving Hana carefully onto the floor. Alas it didnt work and she woke up and screamed which woke everyone up.

"why the fuck are you screaming its too early go to sleep" Yoongi buried his head into Yuni trying to block out the sun.

"Yoongi its literally 9 am" Jimin said checking his phone which he had to fish out from under the sofa.

"Well we've already missed school so shut up and go to sleep" he hugged Yuni tighter and tried to close his eyes.

"MORNING WHO WANTS BREAKFAST!!" Hobi was quite a morning person.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SLEEP" Yoongi was not.

Namjoon slowly crawled upstairs, never to be seen again.

"okay no breakfast I'll just go check on Joonie" He slowly backed up the stairs and started running.

"Finally we can sleep" Yoongi buried his deeper into Yuni's back and closed his eyes.

'DING DONG'

"OMFG i will murder whoever is at that fucking door" Yoongi jumped up and grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

"Ok chill, i'll get the door" Jimin said taking the knife and putting it down before opening the door, just to find out he needed the knife,  he promptly closed the door on Tae's face.

'DING DONG'

"Who was it" Miki said walking towards the door, Jimin handed her a knife.

"Tae, and you'll need that"

She opened the door and Tae waltzed in like he owned the place.

"Yoongi you little fuck"

"Omg its too early please leave me alone"

"WHY"

"seriously i really dont feel like getting blood on Miki's carpet right now please leave"

"Fine i was just here to propose a deal, more like a competition if you like"

"continue"

"We will compete for Yuni's love"

"Will you now" Yuni peeped in from under a cover on the floor.

"Yes we shall, deal Yoongi?"

"If you never talk to me again"

"fine only in emergencies deal?"

"Fine, deal"

"wtf im not a prize, you cant compete for me"

Tae walked over to the now standing, angry Yuni and put his hand under her chin, "I know you secretly want to be fought for"

She shook his hand off, "fuck off"

"Oooh feisty"

"Tae she said fuck off now leave" Yoongi walked over to Tae and stood between him and Yuni.

"oh ok we're getting protective now are we, this wont be the last of me Yuni ill see you soon ;)" 

"You fucking wierdo"

He was pushed out of the door by Yoongi who wrapped his arms around Yuni and flopped back onto the sofa, "sleepy sleepy time" he pulled the blankets over their heads.

"its like 10 am" Yuni went to get up but she got pulled down by her wrist.

"no, sleepy sleepy"

"No I need to get home cause my mum's probably going insane, and i have a life ya know" She finally fought out of Yoongi's grasp.

"No you dont"

"yeah i dont" she put her shoes on and grabbed her bag

"lunch at 1"

"text me the details" she slammed the door and sprinted down about 4 blocks.

After about 5 mintues Yoongi got up "yeah imma go bye kiddies"