Chapter 1:

~ Y/n POV ~

My name is Y/n L/n and I'm currently in highschool and I'm 16 years old. First, let me tell you a little bit of my self. I like to sing, sketch, play video games, play my guitar and staying indoors.

I used to be a happy, energetic and out going person, until I was 14. But I changed, and now I'm a slightly deppressed, loner that has trust issues.

I move to Toroto, Canada from the U.S. where I use to live with a happy, complete family, but I moved here becouse of the... Incidents...

~ Flashback ~

I was 14 and me and my family were at a fair having fun. It was me, my eight year old brother Ivan, My mom Alyssa L/n, My dad Charles L/n and Ivan's babysitter, Lucy.

My dad suddenly got a phone call from his office that he needed to be there for some reason. "Hey guys, I need to get back to the office. Stay, have fun and stay safe okay? I gotta go, bye." He said and kissed me and Ivan on our forhead and kissed mom on the cheek.

Once dad left, mom and I needed to go to the bathroom, so we left Lucy and Ivan near a food stand.

After using the bathroom, we got back and saw Lucy panicking so we started walking faster. Once we got next to her, Mom and I noticed Ivan wasn't here

"Where's Ivan?" My mom asked Lucy trying to sound calm but was clearly panicking

"Ma'am I'm so sorry, please forgive me! But I lost Ivan" Lucy said clearly panicking and in the verge of tears.

"What?!" Mom and I said at the same time.

"Please forgive Ma'am. I just took one glance at my phone, and then suddenly Ivan was gone! Please forgive me." Lucy said begging my mom to forgive her.

"Ughh! We don't have time for this! We need to find him!" I said panicking.

We started asking people in the fair and showed them a picture of Ivan, but they all said they haven't seen him. While searching for Ivan, a crowd formed near one of the game booths.

Mom and I went to the crowd and started pushing people out of the way ocassionally saying 'sorry' and 'excuse me'.

Once we got to the front we saw a petrifying scene. We saw Ivan bleeding, lying in a pool of blood... dead.

I stood there, shoked and started tearing up. My mom quickly went to Ivan's dead body, hugged it and started crying. I slowly made my way next to her and hugged her while crying on her shoulder.

A few seconds later, cops went to us and pulled us away and started asking questions. After a few hours the cops said that Ivan was kidnapped and then murdered. Like it wasn't obvious.

~Time skip~

A couple of days went by, and we fired Lucy and the cops found the murderer and send him to jail for life.

~Little time skip~

A week has passed and my mom can't stop crying and I'm trying to move on. Key word trying. But then one day my mom suddenlly snapped and committed suicide overdosing herself with sleeping pills.

I found a small envelope next to her dead body, because she died on her bed, and it said

Dear Charles and Y/n~

     I'm sorry for leaving both of you here, but the pain was to much to handle.

     Just rember that Ivan and I will be watching both of you for the rest of your life.