Chapter 22:

(Y/n's Pov)

The doctor told us we can go home and they'll update us tomorrow if the surgery went well or not.

So me and Evan got out of the hospital and headed too his car. And this seems like the luckiest day of my life! Because it's fucking raining! Note the sarcasm.

Me and Evan had too run too his car so we can be safe from the rain. And Evan's car is on the other side of the parking lot. So that was a good run.

Once we got to his car we quickly got in. I was shivering slightly and kinda felt cold.

"Hey, are you ok?" Evan suddenly ask. I guess he noticed me shivering, but I just shook my head and said. "I-I'm fine." Fuck my stuttering voice.

And, as expected, he didn't believe me. So instead of saying anything else, he just sighed and took off his red jacket and put it on my shoulders.

I was surprised, so I blush. I looked at him and he had a small smile on his face.

"T-Thanks. Aren't y-you gonna get cold?" I asked, still kinda shaky.

He just shook his head and and said. "It's fine. I'm use to the cold, unlike you."

I just nodded and snuggled up with the jacket. It so warm and cozy. 'No wonder he wears it almost all the time.' I thought to myself.

It smells like him too.

Woah! Where the hell did got come from? Hold yourself together brain!
The car ride was silet,except for the radio.

As Evan pulled over our drive way, I started taking off his jacket, but he stopped me. I just looked at him with a confuse look.

"Keep it. I have more pairs at home." He said. I just blushed at his generosity, because I heard that he really cares about his jacket, specially this one.

I just said."T-Thanks Evan. Bye, see you tomorrow." And exited out of the car. By now school is over and I'm expecting too see Craig.

I opened the door to see no one. The house was empty, but I saw a little note on top of the kitchen counter, and it said.

Dear, Y/n

I heard about your dad's accident, I hope that he's ok. Mom and dad heard about it too, but they needed to go to work. And I forgot that me and Suni scheduled a date today.

And She said it was fine if we didn't go to the date, but I promised her. And I know that you know how I am with promises.

But still, I hope your dad is ok, and I'll be home at 9 o'clock. Mom and dad are gonna be home later at midnight.

There's some pizza in the fridge if your hungry.

See you later.
From~Craig

I put the note down on the counter again and headed towards my room first. I opened the door and walked in. But I saw a glimpse of myself on the mirror, so I looked closer.

And the way that I look right now can make people think I'm a crack addict.

(A/n: I don't know anyone who takes drugs, thankfully, so don't know what they look like. But in some books I've read on wattpad described it, so I'm using those discretion.