Chapter 23:

Previously...

"Ok. Let them in." I said back. The door opened and a head peeked in. And I'm surprise.

"What are you doing here?"

Continuing~
__*_____*_______*________*______

(Craig's Pov)
(didn't expect that, did ya?)

I made my way to hel- I mean school. And parked my car right next to Evan's, where the crew is already there.

I got out of the car and waved at the guys, who waved back at me. I stood right next to Suni and wrapped an arm around her waist. And in the corner of my eye I saw her blush. 'She'll never get use to this.' I thought to myself. Evan looked at my car expectedly then looked at me with a confuse expression on his face.

"Craig, where's Y/n?" Was the first thing he asked. I was kinda surprise with the concern in his voice, but still answered.

"Oh, she has a cold. You know, from running in the rain." I answered with a shrugged.

"Is she alright? What is she doing?" Evan asked again. 'Geez. And Y/n thought I was a worrisome.' I thought to myself again.

"Yeah, she's alright. Why are you worried anyway?" This time I asked.

I saw him think for a second then blush. What's up with him? When I was about to ask what was up with him, the bell rang.

He hurriedly left, leaving all of us confuse. "What was that for?" Tyler asked. We all just looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

"Weeeellll~" Delirious trialled off. Making us curious. "What?" I asked.

"Am I seriously the only one who noticed Evan's attitude change?" He said making all of us think.
He does have a point. I mean, Evan is a huge flirt around the school. And basically fucked and dated almost every girl in school.

But know he hasn't even flirted with anyone, except... Oh god. "Evan changed since Y/n got here. But why?" I ask. The dots started to connect, but something is still missing. But what?

"Isn't it obvious? Evan likes Y/n!" Brock butted in. The others had either sly grins or smirks. But the only thing I thought was. 'WHY!?! Why does it have to be Y/n!?'

"What if he doesn't and just playing with her like  what he does to every girl in the school?" I said. They all looked at me like I'm an alien or something.

"Craig, you know Evan. He would date multiple girls at the same time. But do you see him dating anyone right now? No. So I think he likes her." Suni joined in the conversation.

I just let out a sigh and ask. "I know, but I'm just worried for Y/n, ok? You guys already know what she's been through. And to top it of,  her dad is in the hospital."

"We know, but give him a chance. He might change you know." Brock reasoned. I haven't noticed, but me, Brock and Delirious are already at our first class and the others are gone.

"Don't worry to much, man. Just let her do what she wants. If she likes her, good. If she doesn't, well, it's up to her." Delirious said. Who knew he could say something inspirational?

"Ok. Maybe I can be chill for a while." I said, giving in. I swear if Evan does anything that harms Y/n, he will never hear the end of it.

We sat down to our given seats as the teacher came in the room.

(Timeskip~ I don't know what else to add.)

It's now lunch time so I headed to the cafeteria to meet the guys. I got there and sat beside Suni. We were talking while waiting for Brock and Evan, since they have the same class before lunch.

The cafeteria doors opened and revealed Brock, but no Evan. He sat down, but I asked him. "Where's Evn? Isn't he with you or did he skip class again?"

"No, he went to class. He just went somewhere." He answered.

"Where?" Tyler asks this time.

"To Craig's and Y/n's house. Saying something about checking on Y/n or something. I don't know, I forgot." Brock answered again.

"Well, that's completely out of Evan's character, right Craig? Maybe Evan is changing." Suni said while nudging my side with her elbow.

"Hmm... I don't know. But if he does feel something, then I'll give him a chance." I said making the guys grin.

"We know you're protective of Y/n, Craig, but maybe tone the protectiveness down a little." This time, Lui butted in. (A/n: i just love that word 'butted' I don't know why. Hehe.)

"I know, I know. It's just I'-" I was cut off when someone's phone ran. It was Brock's.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's Evan."

_____*______*______*_______

Hi guys! This chapter is shorter than usual. Again. But I just wanted to let you guys know how Craig feels about this. And you can see that the guys are suspecting something.

Anyway, I hope you guys like it and Cya everyone next time! Buh-bye! 👋❤❤