Chapter 38:

A/n: before this chapter starts, I just wanna say that, this book has been going on for far too long. And as I love making this book, I have to speed some things up so it can actually be interesting.

So I'm very sorry if it's going way too fast for you, but I'll try my best to make it interesting!

Important authors note at the end also :)

Continue reading now! ♥️😃

_____*_______*________*______*______

(Time skip to the talent show~ Told ya this was gonna be fast)

Y/n's Pov ~

Tomorrow's the talent show and I'm very, VERY nervous yet excited about it. For the past week, I've been practicing with Craig and Evan. Along with singing lessons and the group as my audience.

They said I sounded amazing, yet I'm still a bit nervous. It's been so long since I've done something like this, and I'm scared that I would fuck it up.

On a different note though, Evan has been really flirty with me and it has been making me blush harder than ever. But besides being flirty, he has been really freaking sweet towards me. Far too sweet for his own good.

And I can't help but blush at it. This whole me liking Evan thing is making me really vanurable towards his kind gestures.

Anyways, the talent show would be hosted in the gym and all contestants must be there at the back stage. So that includes me and Evan, since the other guys don't want to join.

Either they're too lazy or don't want because you can't cuss in the songs. And they listen to a lot of songs with cuss words.

Anyways, I'm currently with Evan in my dad's hospital room. I needed a ride here and back since my motorbike's wheels got busted.

Evan was in the waiting room, while I talked to dad. I only have about five or ten minutes left before visiting hours are over.

After that, school, then after school, practice with Evan, since Craig has a date with Suni tonight. I just hope I don't fuck on stage.

God what if I stutter when I feel nervous while singing? What if I make a fool of myself? What if-

"Y/n, you're gonna do amazing, ok? Evan is there along with Craig and your friends. They're there to support you, along with me." Dad said, snapping me out of my thoughts. He said something at the end, but I could barely hear it.

I just sighed, and nodded. " You're right. They are there to support me. But I can't help it but think that I might something to screw it up."

" No you won't, pumpkin. Just think positively and everything will be fine. Don't doubt yourself. And just think that your mother will be proud of you. You were so quiet and shy after Ivan's death, but I bet when your mother and Ivan is here, they're gonna be so proud of you. Because you went through alot and too see slowly going back to your old self is amazing. So just have confidence in yourself, ok Y/n?" Dad's speech brought tears to my eyes.

Yeah, he's right. Mom and Ivan will be proud of me. I couldn't help but let the tears fall down my cheeks and hug him." Thanks, dad." I said into his chest.

I was about to say something else, but I was interrupted when the door opened. "Y/n, visiting hours are over." A nurse, that I don't know the name of, said. I quickly wiped my tears away and composed myself.

"Bye, dad." I said to him and hugged him one last time. "Bye, Y/n. See you tomorrow."

I said bye to him one last time before I went out the door. I walked to the waiting to see Evan fidgeting after hanging up his phone.