Chapter 2:

A/n: This is slightly a part one chapter. Just letting you know.

~Y/n POV~

I woke up to something soft heating me hard on my face. I slowly open my eyes to see Craig on my bed with a pillow in his hand.

"Craig, what the fuck do you want?" I asked him with annoyance in my voice. "I want you to wake the fuck up and get ready for school." He said dropping the pillow.

"There's a reason why alarm clocks are invented, Craig!" As if on que my alarm clock started beeping.

"Ughhh!" I smashed my hand on the alarm clock but not to hard so that I don't brake it, while Craig is laughing his ass off on the floor.

"Come on and get ready, I'll drive us to school" he said after calming down. "Sure" I said then walking to the bathroom. I just took a quick shower and brush my teeth. Then I grab a light blue hoodie, jeans, white shoes and my shades because it's quite sunny out.

(A/n: your clothe's above ^^^ ignore the cap.)

Then I wore a little bit of make up, which I hate, so that no one will see my scar. Then I brushed my hair and just let it down because I'm to lazy to do anything special with it.

I walked down the stairs to see Craig already eating his cereal on the couch.
"Where's aunt Maria?" I asked "she's already at work" "okay" I said and grabed my own bowl cereal then sat beside him.

After eating breakfast we grabbed our bags and cellphones and I quickly grab something that is very important to me and placed it in my pocket. Then headed to the garage where there is a red farrari and my blue motorcycle.

I  know how to drive but sometimes I too lazy to drive but whenever I'm stressed I go on my motorcycle back in the U.S. and find somewhere peacful.

Once we got in the car, Craig and I talked. "So I want you to meet some of my friends" Craig said out of the blue. "Why?" I whinned "So that you will get some friends for the past two years" I just sat there on the passenger seat with my arms crossed.

"Fine. I'll meet your 'friends' but don't you dare talk about me and what I've been through, got it?" I asked making air quotes with the word 'friend'.

"Fine" "And also I want a little tour of the school. Even the outside" I said in an almost sassy tone. "Fine" he said then we continue to talked the rest of the way there.

A few minutes later we reach the school and it was huge. Craig parked the car next to a red lamborghini with a couple of guys and girls there. Suddenly nervousness and anxiety overwhelmed me.

We got out and Craig dragged me over to the people next to the lamborghini.

"Craig! You finally got a girlfriend?" One of the guys that was tall almost six feet with blond almost brown-ish hair and blue eyes said.

"What? No! This is my cousin, Y/n."
Craig said pounting to me. "Hey." I said blankly.

"Hey. I'm Tyler and this is my girlfriend, Kelly." He said pointing to a girl with glasses and white and slightly pink-ish hair.

I gave a small smile to the cute couple and Kelly, I belive that's her name, returned it with a huge smile.

I noticed one of the boys looking at me up and down. He had tan skin, spiky jet black hair, black shades covering his eyes and a red jacket with white stripes.

When he noticed me looking at him, so he quickly look away from my stare. I wanted to ask why he was starring at me but I just shrugged it off

"Y/n I want you to meet the others." Craig said almost excitedly. "This is Jonatahn but he likes to be called Delirious." Craig said pointing to a guy with a blue hoodie and wearing a hocky mask which I found weird and cool but said nothing.