Chapter 11:

(A/n: this is Evan's Pov about last chapter. Enjoy!❤❤

Play song if you want! Evan made a remix it on he's youtube channel
[The rynx one].

Song: Cry by Alison Wonderland ft. Buddy. [Rynx Remix]. )

Evan's Pov~

Me and the guys are just talking and laughing about random stuff. Jon saw someone and wave at them. We all looked to see who it was. We saw Y/n and Craig. And daaaaaamn, Y/n is looking hot in her outfit. Her pants are tight enough to make her butt stick out more. And her leather jacket is just making her look even more badass.

"Damn, Y/n. You lookin' hot in that motorbike outfit." Del said. Y/n just rolled her beautiful e/c eyes and flipped him off.

Wait, again? Beautiful? I think I'm possesed. But I suddenly remembered about the bet. I push other thoughts out of the way and focussed on the bet.

"Yeah. You looking hot in that outfit." I said, to atleast make her blush a tiny bit. But of course she didn't. She looked like she was gonna say something until Craig cut her off.

"Hey! That's my cousin you're talking about." He said in a protective way.
Craig wrapped his arms around Y/n, which I guess he's sheilding her body from us.

Some of the guys stared, but I guess their girlfriend's are more beautiful too them, than Y/n.

"Craig, fucking let me go! I ain't a five year old kid anymore!" Y/n said, wiggling out of Craig's, I guess, iron grip.

"But you're delicate! You're like an antique glass vase." Craig protested when Y/n got out of his grip.

"Are you saying I'm old!?" Y/n acted hurt, making the all of us laugh. If it was another girl at school, they would really be offended.

"No, no, no, no that's not what I ment!" He said quickly making the guys laugh more. Damn, Y/n must be really precious to her family.

"Okay, okay that's- Ha- enough. Stop before you two - haha- kill all of us." I said between laughs. These two are gonna kill us if they don't stop there bickering.

"But seriously, Craig. I'm old enough to do whatever I want." Y/n said making Craig huff and cross his arms like a child that didn't get his favorite toy for christmas.

Sometimes Craig can get childish along with the guys, including me. Sometimes.

"Awww, is Craigy angry." Suni said in a baby voice, making Craig blush a light pink.

"Make out, already!" Y/n yelled making both of them blush a deep red and the guys, including me, laugh a little.

These two are so made for each other, but they're too blind to see it. Sometimes they'll glance at each other at lunch. Then blush when they caughtveach other staring. I guess Y/n thinks the same way.

"Come on, let's get inside already." Craig said, changing the subject with a hint of pink on his cheeks making
Y/n giggle. Craig glared at Y/n and everyone chuckle.

Ring Ring Ring~

The bell rang and all of us went to our classroom. I have History with Marcel only. Sometimes we just pretend that we're reading while we taxt each other.
The teacher is an old granpa, so  he mostly sleeps in class.

Marcel and I got inside and as expected, the teacher is asleep. We sat down in the very back and talked.

"So what are you gonna do know?" Marcel asked suddenly. I looked ar him confused and asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what are  you gonna do to win the bet? Clearly, Craig is very protective of Y/n so you need to do something."

"Maybe I'll  flirt with her a little bit then win her trust, hang out with her then ask her out I guess."

"No. Y/n isn't like any other girl in this school, so you need to be more romantic or something. And not like a playboy, maybe flirt with her but not to much."

"What do you want me to do then?"

"I don't know. Maybe ask her, her habbits. Be there for her, when she needs it, then slowly win her heart, I guess."

"So basically just take it slow?" I asked and he nodded.

We talked a little bit more until the bell rang.

Time skip to Lunch ~(Cause IDK what else to do)

In every class I have with Y/n, which is coincedentally every class except first period, I slightly flirted with her. But she'd either flip me off or say a sassy comeback. We all sat down on our big lunch table and talked while eating.

"So Y/n. Do you have a boyfriend." Suni suddenly ask.

"Well yeah. I do- wait, no. I did have a boyfriend before. Back in the U.S."

"Is that so? Where is he now and how did you guys break up?"

"Well long story, short. When I got this." Y/n said pointing at a hardly noticeable scar on her face. "And these." She continued rolling up her sleeves to see her healing scars. "I got 'replaced' because he said I wasn't good looking enough." Y/n said making quotation marks with her hands.

"Well... he made the wrong decision. I mean look at you now your hot and you seem so smart and kind." Kelly said. I see a small blush on her cheeks. And it looks... cute?

"Thanks guys really. I really appreciate it." Y/n said with a bright smile on her face.

And thats how the day goes. Me flirting with Y/n, still getting flipped off, and the guys complimenting her.
It was an okay day to say the least.

I started heading home. Once I got home I greeted my parents, did my homework, ate dinner, played with the guys a little bit, change my clothes then went to bed.

______________________________

The ending was rushed, as you can see. I don't know why I rushed it. I guess I was lazy.

Idk. But Cya on the next chapter.
👋❤