Chapter 16:

(Y/n's Pov) The next day/Sunday.

Evan decided too come over and hang out. And Craig is still asleep. I think I went too bed early and when Craig arrived, I was already sleeping.

To be honest, I never seen Craig THIS happy in my entire life. And he's a very out going person. And I ferl very happy that he's happy.

But, I guess I'm kinda jealous. 'Cause I still don't have a boyfrind. But, then again, I'm still scared of being heart broken.

A couple of minutes later, I heard the bell ring. It's probably Evan. I opened the door and was suprised too see Suni.

"Suni? What are you doing here?" I was completely comfused.

"Craig and I arranged a date last night. And he said too come over here." She answered, with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Well come in then!" I stepped too the side to let her in.

"Sooooo... what are the details." I said, like a girl that's asking eberyone who their crushes are.

"What do you mean?" She asked

"Where are you going? What are you doing? and-" I asked quickly, but I was cut off by Craig. He was wearing a black, buttoned up fannel.

"Y/n, stop messing with my new girlfriend." As Craig said that, Suni blushed a deep red. Suddenly, the door bell rang. Now it has too be Evan.

This time Craig opened it. I heard them greeting each other and Craig letting Evan in. Evan stepped into the living room and we greeted each other.

"Why are you here, Evan?" Craig asked.

"Just going too hang out with Y/n. Probably too the ice cream parlor, then we're going to the fair, by the beach." Evan said, making it sound like a date, but it's not. Although that sounds amazing. Wait, what?

I slightly blushed at my own thought. But I think no one saw it.

"Well, we need to go now." Craig said grabbing Suni's waist. And I saw her blush a deep red. "By the way, thank you guys for arranging the date for us." Craig said with full gratitude.

"No problem." Evan and I said at the same time. Craig and Suni said their goodbyes and then left.

"Well we better get going now." Evan said, braking the awkward silence. "Sure." I answered.

We headed outside, and I expected his car, but it's not there. "Where's your car?" "We're gonna walk there. And the car is getting repaired" He said, but it made me whine.

"But I don't want toooooooo." I extended the O. "Stop being a big baby, and let's go." He sounded annoyed

"But I thought you wanted me too be your baby." I winked at him. AND I SWEAR TOO BABY JESUS, I saw him blush.

"Whatever. If you don't want too walk, do you have any ideas on how to get too the ice cream parlor?" He turbed too and an idea popped in my head.

"Yeah! We could use my motorcycle!" To be honest, I'm in the mood for a ride right now. But I saw a slight fear in his eyes.

"W-why the motorcycle?" I heard him stutter. "Because Craig tooked his car and as you said I'm a big baby so I don't wanna walk." I answered in a 'duh' tone

"B-but I don't want too." I heard him mutter under his breath, but I still heard it.

"Why, you scared or something?" I laughed but he didn't. "Ohhhhh... you are scared." I said which made him glare at me.

"Am not! I just don't want too fall." He whispered the last part.

"I promise I wont let you fall. But I mostly don't keep all my promises." I joked. Which made him chuckle.