Chapter 12:

Y/n's Pov~

It's been a couple of weeks already and Evan's been really filrtatious with me latelly. I think Craig's know, but not saying anything about it.

And I've been noticing that everytime I saw Suni and Craig together, I always see Suni looking nervous, then sighs because she see's us.

Then it hit me. Maybe Suni is the one confessing that she loves Craig? Maybe Suni is really in love with Craig and wants to be in a realtionship?

I need to talk to her later.
____________________

I woke up in the early morning and did my morning routine. Aunt Maria and Uncle Tony are at work till midnight so we have the entire house to ourselves.

Me and Craig got to school and joined the guys we talked, laughed and had fun before the bell rang.

Timeskip to lunch~ (A/n: sorry 🙁)

Lunch came by really quickly so we took our seats and chated. I keep looking at Suni and Craig because they keep looking at each other.

I think Evan noticed it a little too, but I'm just guessing. Craig and Suni would steal glances at each other. Then blush when they lock eyes with one another.

Suni caught me looking at them, blushed, then looked away. I quickly got on my phone and texted Suni.

Y/n: meet me after school at our house, in my room.

Suni's phone beeped and she looked at it. She looked at me and nodded. We talked a little more before the bell rang.

Me and Evan have Science next so we headed to our classroom in silence. We were the first ones there, because the bell rang indicates that lunch was almost over.

Students and teachers ussually come a few minutes later. Evan and I sat at the back right next to each other.

Evan let out a huge sigh, getting my attention. We locked and let me tell you. This past few weeks made me draw fillings for him, sometimes I don't underatand those feelings.

But if those feelings are indicating me that I'm falling for him, I'm not gonna be an easy target. Hearing that Evan's the quote on quote 'playboy' of the school, I don't wanna be the next victim.

But he isn't showing any signs that he's a player. Because he hasn't dated any other girl, because of what I've heard, he dates multiple girls at the same time...

We continued staring in silence until he clears his throat and rubs the back of his neck.

"Sooo... I saw what you text Suni." He said to me.

"Why? Is it wrong?"

"No, no. What I mean is, I know why you texted her."

"What do you know?"

"Oh come on! It's so clear that Craig and Suni liked it each other. Heck! Craig's the reason why she's in our group anyways."

"So you know that Craig's likes Suni? How?"

"It's a long story, Y/n. Are you gonna listen?" He said looking at me. So I nodded, signaling him to continue.

"Well it's started of when we were sophmore's. The school had a new student, which was normal. And as expected, there was a new girl. She looked nervous, but when we were sophmores, Craig was sitting next to me.
He just stared at her. I just brushed it off and continued what I was doing.
A couple of days later, it was only me and Craig walking down the hallway. We were just talking until we turned to a cornor.
We saw Suni being pushed around by some guys. I looked at Craig and he looked furious. He went to one of the guys and punched him, knocking him out instantly. Which suprised me, because Craig  isn't the kind of person to deal with things using fists."

Evan said, which suprised me.
Because Craig is my cousin, he never acts like that unless I'm in trouble. But even when I'm trouble Craig just gave them a warning before actually doing it.
I nodded my head, making Evan continue.

"Then the other guys started to fight Craig, so I helped him. Eventually we were caught and had detention. After detention, we got out of the office and saw Suni again. She was just waiting outside. She looked up and saw me and Craig standing there. She said a bunch of things like 'I'm so sorry for what happend' and 'It was all my fault'. Then Craig said it was fine and stuff like that.
After that incident, Craig and Sunu have been really close to each other. Sometimes I caught them sneeking glances at each other.
Which I'm guessing you're noticing  it too?"
Evan asked me.

"Yeah, I do. We need to get them together." I stated

"Agree."

"Look, I'll talk to Suni and try to convince her to atleast confence her feelings to Craig."

"I can't wait to see Craig's face when they're together." He said with a chuckle, which made me giiggle at the thought.

But Evan just stared at me again, making the room go silent because it was still just the two of us.

"Maybe we can set up a date for them tomorrow? Because taday's Friday and I'm free tomorrow. But first we need to make them confese their feelings for each other." I said, breaking the silence.

"Sure, I'll help, because Craig is one of my close friends and I'm also free tomorrow."

"Okay. That's are plan then. Operation Cupid is a go." Talking quickly at the end. Evan laughed and I laughed with him. The bell rang and class started.

_______*__________*___________*

Cutting it here folks! I'm making SuniLadd in this book come true. Even tho Suni and Craig are all ready together in real life.

What do u think of SuniLadd?
Do you think they're cute?
Comment and vote!!
Love y'all! Cya next chapter.❤