Chapter 17:

Previously...

I looked at Y/n and she had a mischievous grin. "What are you gonna do with it?" I askes and what she did next suprised me.
_____*_________*_________*_________*

"Wait here." She said then walking up to the counter. Our table was close to the counter so I could hear everything their saying.

"Hey baby. So, are you interested?" The guy said winking. Why does this feeling keep coming back when he flirts with Y/n? What even is this feeling?

"Uhmmm..." Y/n said putting a hand under her chin, as if she's thinking. "No." She said then ripped the paper infront of his face.

The look of shock in the guys face was priceless. He had his mouth open and his eyes were open wide. His face was also red from getting owned by a girl, and from embarrasment because some people in the ice cream parlor laughed.

I tried my best not too laugh. Key word 'tried' but I let out a loud chuckle, then laughed when the guy glared at me.

"Too-do-loo." Y/n said waving her hand in a 'buh-bye' motion. She sat imfront of me again, looking relieve.

"Damn, Y/n . Never thought you had it in you." I said leaning against my chair.

"Hey. What can I say, I'm full of suprises. And also, that guy was being annoying. Calling me 'baby' and stuff." She said making quotation marks with her hand at the word baby.

Then I tought, AND said. "What about me? You never do that when I call you baby." I slight smirked then Y/n blushed in.... embarrassment?

'Aww... she's blushing. Cute. Wait what?' I thought, then blushed. I think she didn't see it though.

"Shut the fuck up, okay?" She said still flustered. I chuckled and we continued eating our ice cream, which slightly melted, while talking and laughing.

We finished half an hour later and Y/n tried to pay for the ice cream, but I quickly gave the guy, that tried too seduce Y/n, the money.

We walked over too the fair that on the beach, and it was near the ice cream parlor. So we didn't have too ride the motorbike.

'I should buy one... Naaaaah, I wanna ride with Y/n. But why?' I didn't realize that we were already at the fair at it was full of children, parents and other people that just wanted too have fun.

Then I thought 'didn't Y/n said that her brother was killed at a fair? Wouldn't this just remined her about it?' I just decided too ask her.

"Hey, Y/n?" I asked asked her asshe turned too me.
"Yeah?" She then asked with confusion in her voice.

"Aren't you, uhmm, you know? Gonna get memories from 'the past'." I said quotation marks with my hands. I guess it tooked her a sceond too realised what I was talking about, because she looked confuse then changed too a face of realization.
(A/n: Great choice of words, me)

"Ohhhh.... that... Don't worry, it's in the past. You made me look in the present. But that dosen't mean I don't love them." She smiled her beautiful, pearly white smile.

"Wait, me?" I can feel the heat coming up my neck then too my cheeks, then my ears. Her eyes widden and the color red slowly crept on her cheeks.

"N-no... I mean YOU and everyone else. You all made me look in the present and stop looking in the past. And I thank all of you for it." She said with a little stattering.

"Oh, o-okay." Why did I stutter? What the hell brain! Fucking work!

The heat on my cheeks dissapeared and I just smiled at her. "Come on. Let's go ride some rides!" She said excitedly. I love how her eyes sparkle when she sees something she likes. It was really cute.