Chapter 31:

(Y/n's Pov) Next Day ~

Beep.
Beep...
Beep.....
Beee-

I turned off my alram clock and sat up on my bed. I defiantly don't want to go to school today, but I have too. Which sucks.

I quickly stood up and stretched. When I heard the popping sound for my back, I felt satisfied. I grabbed some casual clothing and my towel then headed to the my personal bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, I got dressed and started heading down stairs. I went in the kitchen to see aunt Maria cooking. "Hi, aunt Maria." I greeted. "Need any help?"

"No, dear. It's fine. Can you check on Craig and tell him that breakfast is ready? Oh, and also Suni stayed over last night so I guess she's in Craig's room too." She asked. And I said a simple "Sure." And went up the stairs and knocked on Craig's door.

I didn't get a response so I opened the door to see Craig and Suni making out. Wait?! CRAIG AND SUNI ARE MAKING OUT!!!

I was so surprise that I just stood in place. It was kinda awkward, well it IS awkward, watching my cousin and his girlfriend making it out. But I can't do anything about it 'cause they do love each other.

I could see the kiss getting heated so I decided to interrupt. I awkwardly cleared my throat loudly making Suni blush and jump almost falling off of Craig's lap.

Their attention was on me now and I could see Suni blushing hard and Craig is blushing too, but he looked kinda pissed.

"Y/n! Knock on the damn door next time!" Craig yelled at me.

I just rolled my eyes and said. "I did, but you didn't hear mr. So I went in and saw you guys making out. And I know I want to be an aunty but not at this age!" I joked at the last part.

I could see them blushing super red now and I was about to get out when I remembered something. "Aunt Maria said breakfast is ready, by the way." I said to both of them.

They got up from Craig's bed and went downstairs with me. We got into the kitchen to see... AUNT MARIA AND UNCLE TONY MAKING OUT!!!

I feel REALLY awkward now. And I know for fact that Craig and Suni are too, so I decided to interrupt uncle Tony and aunt Maria's 'moment' by yelling.

"UGH!!! Why does everyone in this house wants to make out with their partners today!?" That was loud and I guess so loud that they both pulled away from each other and I can hear aunt Maria let out a loud yelp.

"That was really..... awkward." I heard Suni whisper. And I just said. "Welcome to my world."

"Oh shut up. You're just jealous 'cause you don't have someone to make out with." Craig butted in.

I just scoffed at his statement and said. "Why would I want to have someone that could possibly hurt my feelings. Besides I have three girls that already love me and I love them."

"Wait, are you a lesbian?" Suni asked. I just shook my head and laughed.

"No."

"Then why did you said you have three girls that love you and you love them?" This time Craig asked.

"Of course they love me. It's me, myself and I." Everyone stood there, including aunt Maria and uncle Tony, trying to process what I just said.

Once they put the pieces together they made a 'oh I get the joke now, I feel fucking dumb' making me laugh.

"Ok, ok. Come on kids, eat breakfast before you go to school." Uncle Tony said. We all sat down and ate breakfast.

After breakfast, We got our stuff for school and said bye to aunt Maria and uncle Tony. The day before, Suni already grabbed her stuff for school so there's no need to drop Suni at her house for a minute.