Chapter 25:

Special A/n at the end :3
___*______*_______*_________

(Evan's Pov)

Me? Like Y/n?

I just feel my face heat up and my mouth drop. I never really considered the thought of falling for someone. I always thought people will fall for me. But I guess not.

My mouth felt like it couldn't love until Brock broke the silence.

"Evan? You there?" He said with a hint of concern.

"Y-Yeah. I-I'm still here. I just... never really thought I'd fall for someone. Not to mention a girl I just met a long or two ago."

"Well, that is life. You never know when love will strike. Oh. Sorry Evan, I gotta go. Lunch is over."

"Ok. Bye, dude."

"Bye." He hang up the phone. I just stood there. Kinda shock to be honest. I mean, what did you expect? I'm usually the one who makes girls fell head over heels in love with me.

But here I am, falling head over heals for a girl. It's kind of... ironic in a way.
Who knew a playboy would actually like someone am I right?

As I was going through my thoughts, I heard the door slightly creek open. I turned around and saw Y/n walking out of her room with a blanket over her shoulders. Her nose was slightly red and her eyes look kinda droopy.

She noticed me and jumped a little.

"O-Oh. I thought you *cough* left." She said while clenching the blanket harder around her.

"No. I just needed to make a phone call. Why are you out of bed? And why do you have a blanket around you?" I asked her. Kinda worried actually.

"I'm cold and I was just gonna get some water." She said with a very raspy voice. Raspier than before. 'Maybe giving her ice cream was a bad idea.'

"Oh, ok. I'll get the water, you get in bed. Ok?" I asked and age nodded and went in her room again.

I quickly rushed downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed her a glass of warm water. I then went back upstairs to her room and opened the door.

I saw Y/n curled up in blankets, practically shaking. "Hey, Y/n." I said to get her attention. She looked up and sat on the bed with her back on the headboard.

I gave her the water and she said. "Thank you." In a voice that's barely a whisper. I just smiled at her and nodded.

She put the water on her bedside table and crawled back under the covers. I was about to leave the room when I heard Y/n say. "W-Where are you going?"

I looked back at her with a raised eyebrow and said. "To the living room. Why?"

"I-I was hoping you'd *cough cough* stay here. With me." She stuttered. I can kinda see a blush if pink on her cheeks. I can feel my own face  heat up too.

"Uhh... Sure. I can stay here with you." I grabbed the chair and sat right next to her bed. She was facing me while laying down. Now that I'm closer, I can see REALLY shake violently.

She closed her eyes for a second then opened them too look at me. "You can lay down with me, you know?" She said.

I can feel my face heating up even more. "W-Wouldn't that, you know, be awkward?" I said. I want to punch my face for stuttering. Why am I stuttering!? Oh yeah, there's a chance I have a crush on Y/n.

"No. Unless you make it awkward."

"Ok." I said with a sigh. I crawled under the covers and pulled the covers over my stomach. Suddenly Y/n cuddled with me, shaking.

"Mmm... you're warm." She said wrapping one of her arms over my chest. I slowly wrapped my arms around her small frame as rested her head on my chest.

"And your cold." I said with a chuckle. I can faintly hear her giggle. "Shut up and let me sleep." She said then yawned which made me yawn. (A/n: Every time I write 'yawn' I yawn irl.  And I did it again!)

"G'nigh Evan." She closed her eyes and I could hear soft snores coming out of her. I smiled down at her and said.

"Sleep tight, Y/n." Maybe I do like Y/n. If so, I'm alright with it. Soon my eyelids were getting heavy and I soon too fell into deep sleep.

(Y/n's Pov)

I was awoken by people whispering and clicking noises, but I kept my eyes close. I feel less shitty than before, so that's a sign in getting better. I could feel something hard, soft and warm infront of me. And I could feel big, muscular arms around me.

That's when I remembered everything. What was I thinking!? Why did I ask Evan to sleep with me? Maybe it's just the cold or something.

Although, I didn't say I'm regretting that I asked him to sleep with me. I just felt kinda surprise. But now I feel safe. Very safe.

But the licking noises and whispering continued, and a bright flash was the last straw. I opened my eyes and sat up, waking Evan in the process.

"What's with all the whispering and clicking about?" I asked, kinda angrily, with my groggy voice. How dare they wake me up!

It was Delirious, Brock, Tyler, Brian, Lui, David, Jaclyn, Kelly, Suni and basically the whole gang stood there with phones on their hands.

They all look like kids that got caught stealing something. "Hehehe... thus is not what it looks like?" Delirious said nervously.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"We were suppose to hang out in Evans house today so got to his house , but Eva was the only one there. So we asked her where Evan is and she said she doesn't know. Then we decided to stay here and check on you, but we forgot Evan said he's staying here." Craig explained.

"Okay? That's answers why you're here, but that dosent explain why you guys have your phones out." I raised a brow at them.

"Here." Lui tossed me his phone and I look to see Evan and I cuddling while sleeping. I blushed then I felt the bed beside me move and a hot breath whispered in my ear.

"Cute."

____*______*______*______*______*____

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say that I'm people surprise people actually like this book so thank you! :3  Currently we have over 2k reads and 100 votes! So thank you for that.

Sometimes I even feel pressure for making these chapters because I always think no one will like it, but you guys do, so thank you.

Also thank you vrav3n for making this cover art.

I really like it! But I think I'll stick with my own cover

I really like it! But I think I'll stick with my own cover. Sorry. But I really appreciate you, vrav3n, for making it. I never thought that I'd inspire someone so much that they do this.

Again, thank you everyone for liking my book and I promise I'll do more chapters as much s I can.