Chapter 34:

Previously....

But as I was walking towards the cafeteria, I felt multiple pairs of hands grabbing me and into the janitor's closet.

My heart is beating 100 times a minute and I started trashing around but my hands are being held behind my back. It felt forever but soon someone pleaded me on the ground and uncovered my eyes.

And one person caught my eye.

"Oh my god...."

Continuing....
_____*_____*____*____*____*____*___

".....Sydney! What the fuck is this!" I was boiling in rage while she just smirked at me.

(A/n: Congrats to SuPrisE_BitcH for guessing it right!)

There were two of Sydney's slutty friends and the dude that I, remembered clearly, kicked in the face for bullying Craig.

She laughed at me and said. "I just needed to 'talk' to you and this is the fun way so... Yeah."

"Yeah, sorry, but I can't talk right now. Specially not to a phyco like you." As I said that, I tried to open the door, but the dude, that I don't care to remember what his name is, blocked and pushed back hard enough to make me fall.

"Ah ah ah~" Sydney waved her finger back and forth. "We still have to talk, remember?"

"Fucking fine. What the hell do you wanna talk about?" I said through my teeth. She just laughed and shook her head.

"Oh, Y/n. So clueless. Justin, hold her down.!" Suddenly the guy grabbed both my arms and tackled me down so hard making me lay down on my stomach and my forehead hit the ground roughly. I could feel the warm liquid , known as blood, slowly sliding down from my injured forehead.

He was sitting on my back, making any of my movements useless. "What the fuck?! Let me the fuck go, you fucking phyco!"

I shouted at Sydney while she, her friends and James laughed at my poor attempt to escape. "I'm not a phyco, I'm just teaching you a lesson." Sydney grinned evily.

"Lesson my ass! I swear to god if I get out of here, I will chop your plastic boobs off and shove them dow-" She cut me off by gripping my hair tightly. And god damn did it hurt.

"If you don't fucking shut up now, you'll never see daylight in a long time." She was dead serious now and that made me shut up.

"Now, Gabby, pass me the lighter." She said to one of her friends. 'Gabby' passed in to her with smirk.

My eyes widened as Sydney got near me and gripped my hair tightly again. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! SOMEONE, HELP!" I screamed out while struggling in James' hold.

She laughed evily and said. "This will teach you a lesson to stay away from MY man."

She lit the lighter up and slowly brang it up to my hair. I was squirming really hard, but James placed extra pressure on me making it impossible to move.

I saw scream and I could feel the tears going down my cheeks. I've never been so terrified in my life more than this.

But as I was losing hope that someone would help me, the door burst open, reaviling.....

(Craig's Pov)

"Craig, I have a question." Evan said as we sat down on our table. The others were conversing with one another and I turned to Evan.