Chapter 19:

(Evan's Pov) 

I led Y/n out the door and we said bye to each other, then she left. I turned around and everyone was there. Eva, Ella (my mom) and Eric (my dad) are standing there with smiles on their faces.

(A/n: you see what I did there with their names? No? Ok, I'll leave.
P.s. I'm not very creative with names if you can't tell)

"I like her." My mom said.
"Like who?" I asked. "Y/n, dumbass! Who else?!" Eva yelled at me.

"Geez, no need to yell. I'm right her- wait, what did you say about Y/n?" I asked again.

"We said, we like her, she isn't like any other girl that you brought home. She's more polite." My dad said. "Yeah, and she dosen't dress like a slut too, and I just checked your room and the sheets are clean." Eva butted in.

"Oh my god. You guys need to stay out of my love life." I said as I ran my one of my hands through my hair.

"We're just saying that she's good girlfriend material. And we approve her." My mom said with a huge smile on her face.

The thought of Y/n being my girlfriend made butterlies form in my stomach. I then felt the blush going up my cheeks. What is this girl doing to me?

"W-watever. I'm going to my room."
I head up my room, but I heard Eva say. "I think he likes her." Then I hear my parents agree.

'Y/n be my girlfriend? Pfft, why would I do that? All though, it does sound... great. I mean she is nice, sweet, she's beautiful. And she can be a bit sassy sometimes, but that just adds to the things that I like about her.' My own eyes widden at my own thought as I lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

'Why would I think that? She's just a beautiful girl that's across the street. But I can still feel her soft lips on my cheek when she kissed me. I wonder what other things her lips can do?' My mind immediantly send me pictures of Y/n in very naughty positions.

Jesus Christ. What is this girl doing to me? I stood up, took my t-shirt and pants off, leaving me in my boxers, then layed on my bed, under the blanket. Even with only boxers on, I still get hot at night. But sometimes cold too. This is what happens when you get use to the cold, you sometimes feel warm in cold situations.

(A/n: This is actually true. My uncle stayed in Korea for a couple of years and he said that sometimes he feels hot at night 'cause he got use to the cold. I don't know if it's only him or not.)

I closed my eyes, as darkness engulfted me, with only one person in my mind... Y/n.

Cover your eyes children! Sh*ts 'bout to get real in a second. And if you're a long time wattpad user, than you know what these warnings mean. You've been warned ;)

A couple of hours later I woke up to the a cold breeze. It wasn't from my A.C., but it's from my window. I looked to see it open with someone coming in.

The silhouette looked feminine like. I turned my bedside lamp on then turned back to the silhouette, only I see Y/n.

"Y-y/n? What are you doing here? It's-" I quickly looked at my clock. "-it's one o'clock in the morning." I continued. Then I looked into her eyes to see lust clouding them.

"Oh, Evan. I can't take it any longer. I want to be with you, and I'm just curious how big you really are." (Cringe) She said as she climbed onto my bed. I just layed there, frozen, trying to process what she just said.