Chapter 35:

A/n: OK, first of all, Hi! Been a while. Second, read the authors note at the end cause I have some important questions. Thx!

___*____*____*1

Previously...

It took me a while to notice Evan's face coming closer to mines. Before I could even control myself, my face started moving towards his.

This is it. I'm--

Continuing...

____*_____*______*_______*_______

Y/n's Pov~

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of a gasp of happiness and somewhat shock. I stopped my head, opened my eyes and noticed that mines and Evan's lips are only a few centimetres apart.

Evan stopped too and we looked to my right and saw Kelly with her two hands covering her mouth.

"Uhmmm.... Uhhhh, don't mind me. I just came from the bathroom. So, uhhhh... Continue what you were doing you two. Uhmmm... I'll be going now. Buh-Bye!" she said extremely quickly while zipping down the hall probably towards her next class.

Me and Evan stepped away from each other with blushes on our faces.

'This is so embarrassing! What the hell was I thinking!? Kissing Evan even though we're just friends! I'm so stupid!'

I thought to myself.

"W-We should probably g-get going to our next class b-before we get in trouble." Evan stuttered out. I could tell he was embarrassed too.

I just gave a nod and we started walking to our class in very VERY awkward silence. We avoided eye contact and non of us even bothered to break the silence.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived to our next class. We opened the door and everyone's head, including the teacher's, turned towards us.

"You two are late. What happened to both of you?" The teacher asked. 'Is she blind? Doesn't she see the fucking gauze on my forehead?'

I, again, thought to myself. Evan have the two slips the nurse gave us to the teacher and he sat down on his seat which was right next to mine. So I sat down too.

" After that interruption. Let's con2, shall we?" The teacher said and continued lecturing what looks like alien abduction to me.

(Time skip, after school.)

Finally! School is finally over and Craig and I said to the gang that we need to visit my dad. They all said ok and see you later while Evan on the other hand wanted to come with us.

I tried to make it not awkward with me and Evan, but I think I'm failing miserably.

"Soooo.... What's up with you two? You're not as talkative to each other as you used to be." Craig said as I got in the passenger seat while Evan sat in the back.

I glanced at Evan and he was looking at me, which made me blush and look away. "Uhmm... Nothings wrong, just... Nothing, nothing. Forget that I said anything." I said completely stuttering.

"Suit yourself then." The car ride towards the hospital was completely silent. Thank god for radios.

After a few minutes, we were at the hospital and Craig parked his car somewhere near the entrance of it. We all got off and Evan just followed me and Craig,since he was a little bit behind us.

We went to the elevator after I kindly nodded to the receptionist lady since she already knew why I'm here. The elevator honestly felt so long since I keep replaying me and Evan almost kissing.

The elevator doors opened and I let out a silent breath I was holding in. We found my dad's room and I knocked on it and opened. I found Dr. Rochelle check the IV that's right next to my dad.

"Oh, why hello there, Y/n. I see you brought your friend and cousin with you." She said as she turned to me, but her warm, kind smile was replaced with a look of concern on her face.

"Oh my! What happened to your forehead!" She said and that cought my dad's attention.

"Its nothing. I just fe-"

"There was a girl in school who hated her and probably beat her up and tried to burn her hair." Craig cutted me off.

"WHAT!?" My dad yelled. You see, my dad has been a calm person, but when someone messes with, especially after the incidents, he became more protective with, well... me.

I shit Craig a glare and said to my dad. "It's not that big of a deal, dad. It was just an accident."

"Oh, yeah? If it was an accident, then why don't you explain why this is an accident, huh?" Craig said again and passed my dad his phone. It was video of me crying and Sydney looking shock. I could see Craig, Evan and the gang so they didn't record it.

It showed Evan telling Sydney off and her crying then running away. And finally, it showed me hugging Evan before the video ended.

Everyone was shock, except Craig. Evan was also shock and I could see my dad having rage in his eyes with a mix of shock.

I could tell that Dr. Rochelle was uncomfortable with the situation cause she doesn't really needed to see that.

"Did you tell anyone in school about this? The principal? The teachers? The fucking guidance councilor!?" My dad and I just jumped. My dad has never been angry like this before. The last time I remembered him being this angry was the time he found out my ex boyfriend chose someone else over me just because I have cuts on my arms.

It's been a whe since my that cessed infront of so it was kinda new.

"Dad, it's OK. I'm fine now. And I'll be ignoring Sydney anyway. So there's no need to tell anyone." I said in a calm tone. My father should not be angry at all caused he's still healing.

"Dad." I said softly. "You know I don't like trouble. So just leave it there. You have yourself to worry about. I can handle myself just fine." I continued.

He calmed down a little but I could tell he was still piss. "Just.... Stay safe, OK? I don't know what I'll do if I lose you too."

What he said just brought tears in my eyes. I couldn't help but hug him.

"Don't worry, dad. I'll stay safe, I promise."

_____*_____*______*______*____

Another chapter done! Now towards the questions.

1) Do you guys have any suggestions for a song that will Evan sing? There's only one rule, it needs to be romantic. And this one is optional, it could be about Y/n.

2) Any suggestions for Y/n's song too? It could be anything.

3) This is actually for my other book. WHO WANTS TO BE DELIRIOUS' MATE??? Just comment something really funny and I'll pm you whoever's the funniest!

That's all! Have a nice day/night!!! 👋❤️❤️