Chapter 37:

(Evan's Pov)
(This was when he and Craig had to get some stuff)

Craig and I went to his house to get something that I wasn't sure what that thing is. Once we got there he went up his room and I waited for a few minutes. But I was getting impatient, so I went up to his room and knocked on the door.

"Craig! Have you found the thing yet? I'm getting bored down there!" I yelled so he would hear me from the other side.

"U-Uhmm yup! Yup! I totally found it!"

"Well, hurry up! I'm bored as hell, and I'm sure the girls are too!" In all honesty, I just wanted to see Y/n again. Damn, this girl is turning me into a softy. I can't even have a few minutes away from her.

But I'm not complaining. That girl is something special."Fine!" Yes! I knew using the girls as an excuse would work.

He opened the door, holding nothing. "Where's the stuff?" I asked, kinda confuse.

He raised an eyebrow at me and said. "What stuff?"

Now I was even more confuse. "The stuff? The thing that you need too get? The whole reason why we're here?"

He had the look of realization before he covered it up with a nervous smile. "Oh yeah.... That.... Kinda.... Uhmm.... Forgotten what it was...? Yeah! I forgot what it was."

"Ok, Craig. Stop fucking with me. Why are we hear in the first place? And don't say anything about getting some stuff cause you were clearly not getting anything." I was slightly, not totally, just slightly pissed cause Craig made me go all the way over here, not because it was a long walk, which it wasn't, but I got to be a way from Y/n.

And since I rarely get piss at anyone in our group, they say I'm scary when I'm even slightly angry. And I think I'm to scary cause Craig looks like he would shit his pants any minute now.

He gulp and said. "Alright, f-fine. Suni just wanted me to distract you for a bit so she could talk to Y/n about you two almost, you know, kissing earlier."

Now all my angry washed away and was replaced by embarrassment. How did he know? Oh yeah, Kelly. She's a sweet girl but she is a bit nosy. But it's alright, even if it was embarrassing.

"Oh... Uhmm, ok. We should probably head back now." I said and turned to go downstairs and out the door without waiting for Craig's response because I know that he would try to distract me more.

To my surprise, Craig didn't try anything as we crossed the street to my house. We just walked silently in my house and walked up to my room. I was about to open the door, until I heard mumbling from the other side.

I stopped and Craig looked at me confused. I placed my finger on my lips as a sign to stay quiet. Then I placed my ear on the door and heard Suni's muffled voice said.

"- I'm not saying our relationship is perfect, but we're happy together now just because I took that one little risk. I'm sure Evan will do anything to make you happy. But I have a question, if there's a chance that Evan does confess to you, would you accept him?"

It was silent for a bit and my body was filling up with anticipation. Oh god. What if this is Y/n and Y/n wouldn't give at least one chance. Though, I don't blame her. She's been through a lot of shit back then and I'm not surprise if she doesn't want anyone to be more than friends.

But, what Y/n said next did surprise me. "Yes, I'll give him a chance."

My face felt hot and I can't help the smile that was creeping up my face. I jumped when Craig tapped my shoulder to see him having a small smile on his face. I guess he heard it too.