Chapter 1 (Visiting)

Your POV

I went to my balcony to see a beautiful view of the seoul city.

I was in my robe when someone knocked on the door.

I clapped my hands and the door opened automatically. I looked at her to see nayeon.

"Hey sorry for not telling you that me and my members are visiting" nayeon said hugging me. I hugged back then pulled away.

"I'll have to get change first" i said smiling. She blushed nodding her head leaving my bedroom.

I changed to my blue t shirt and pants and went outside the room to see them looking around.

"Welcome to my house" i said making them stop looking around.

They bowed at me i bowed back. "No need to introduce yourselves i'm Y/N nice to meet you" i said smiling.

They nodded. "I heard your a group with nayeon" i said after pouring a glass of soju into there glass.

"Y/N oppa jyp told us we cant drink soju since we're promoting are songs and we have to wake up early" Jihyo said not holding the glass.

"Just a little drink it wont hurt" nayeon said drinking straight from the bottle.

"Yah!!! Nayeon unnie we're is your manners?" Jihyo said face palming

"You have low tolerance at alcohol unnie" tzuyu said stopping nayeon holding her hands.

I felt jealously surrounding my body. "Let her be I'll take care of her if she gets drunk" I said smiling. They looked at me.

"I wont do anything that can harm nayeon" i said assuring them then followed by a chuckle.

They nodded.

TIME TRAVEL - 2 HOUR LATER (12:00 AM)

they waved farewell until nayeon fell while walking wobbly. I holded her right in time.

"You okay? You almost fell" i said looking at her beautiful eye's.

"I'm okay" she slured trying to stand up. I heard giggle's outside the door.

I carried nayeon bridal style and went to my car. "Will meet you there" i said putting nayeon on the passenger sit and i sat at the driver seat next to nayeon.

I drove to there dorm this car helped a lot. (Lamborghini is litterly fast but noisy😂😂 and very expensive😂😂)

I opened the door and carried nayeon to there room.

When i was about to out the door. I felt a hand on my wrist. "Y/N" she slured her eye's still closed

"Yes? You need anything nayeon?" I said looking at her.

'She's so cute when she's drunk' i thought smiling. Suddenly she pulls me on top of her.

"What are you doing nayeon?" I said trying to escape her gripped.

Suddenly she kissed me. I looked at her shock but unconsciously kissed back.

Not until i hear the members gasped. I pulled away to see nayeon softly snoring.

I bowed to them. "Mianhe" i said while they all nodded still shock.

I went to my car and drove to my house. I throwed the key's to one of my butler's.

And entered inside this gigantic house the door to my bedroom opened automaticly.

I changed to my robe again. I pressed the bell next to my wine.

A butler went to me. "What would you like sir?" He said i smiled.

"Pls lock all doors have a good night rest sebastian" (Anime😂😂) i said smiling.

He nodded leaving me alone in my room. I looked at the city in my balcony.

I went to bed trying to forget the kiss me and nayeon had.

The last thing i remembered is
I Drozed Off.