Chapter 3 (Meet again)

Nayeon's POV

After the fan sign event I went to my comfortable clothes and went to the van

I sat next to mina and tzuyu. I unconsciously slept at tzuyu's shoulder because of tiredness.

Your POV

I walked to the girl or boy to get a closer and more visible view of her.

"Who are you?" I said as i saw her or him facing the gate.

She or him looks like a she.
faces me. I saw her again.
" Cho Hyeyeon?" (FROM GUGUDAN ALSO ME AND HER ARE ALMOST THE SAME BIRTHDAY JUST 1 DAY FORWARD😂😂😂😂) I said shocked

"Y-Y/N" she said trying to hug me. I dodged it. "What are you doing here?" I said in a monotone voice

"I'm sorry" she said shamelessly. I looked at her coldly.

"Leave now" i demanded while she didn't move. "I'll count to three if you don't leave i'll have to force you" i said calming myself down

~FLASBACK (BACK IN TIME)~

"Y/N~" she said hugging me i chuckled hugging back

"How are you?" I said smiling widely at my goddess girlfriend

"I'm doing good" she replied shortly while using her laptop that i gave her.

I placed my head on her lap lying down. "Whatchu doing?" I questioned looking at her smiling face.

"Just checking my sns" she said laughing at something.

"Can i see?" I said trying to look at her laptop but she closed it (THAT'S A SIGN OF BAD THINGS😂😂😂)

and kissed me. I pulled when we both need air.

~TIME TRAVEL~ (NIGHT TIME PEOPLE😂😂)

We got ready for bed. "Tomorrow i have to go back to the dorm" she said cuddling with me.

"It's okay" i said kissing the top of her head (I CALL IT THE CROWN😂😂)

After that. I caressed her hair as she closed her eye's and started snoring softly.

I took her hands off and sneakily get her laptop on the table and opened it.

I went to her sns to see her chatting a girl. 'What's this" i thought back reading there messege's.

I realised it was hana there leader. 'There a couple' i thought.

I weared a gold jacket and woked up my ready to be ex girlfriend.

"Leave" i demanded she looked at me confuse then she looked at the laptop that. I opened.

"I told you not to barge on my priva-" i cut her off.

"Leave or be force fo leave the house" i said looking at her deadly.

She standed up and tried to get the computer. I went to the laptop.

"Want this?" I said and she nodded. "This is a sign we're done with each other" i said breaking the laptop.

She slapped me harshly. I looked at her to see her crying.

"Leave!" I shouted as she stood there frozen. I pulled her wrist and pushed her to the front gate.

Holding her bag with my other hand. I throwed it.
"Dont let her enfer again" i told my butler and slammed the door close once i got inside.

~FLASHBACK END~ (IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE FULL STORY TELL MEH IN THE COMMENTS)

"Pls let me explaine" she said trying to go to me. "Dont go near me or i'll have to punch you" i said
Making her go back

I went infront of the gate as it opened automaticly. "Well bye" i said walking away as the gate automaticly closed

'I hope she wont bother me and my nayeon'

(SOOO UHMMM

ONLY ONE CHAPTER TODAY?

IF I CAN MAKE ONE AGAIN THEN I'LL PUBLISH IT

I'M TOO LAZY TO DO BOOKS

AND VERYYY BUSY SO I DONT KNOW

BUT THIS WILL BE UPDATED DAILY

PROMISH😂😂)

LOVE & HATE
-MYSTERIOUS😈😈😂😂