(Last Chapter)Chapter 22 (NO!)

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AFTER😂😂 IF YOU DONT WANNA THEN DONT😎😏

Your POV
I was finally back to being im nayeon's boyfriend. We we're cuddiling while watching in the movie room.

"Your so cute eating your popcorn" i said kissing her chubby cheeks since it was full of popcorn.

She munched the popcorn swallowing the food. "Oppa~ I'm not cute~" she said punching my chest softly.

I kissed the top of her head smiling sheeply looking at her blushing face. "But you are" i said looking at her while she closed her eyes then opens it.

"You Should Sleep Now" i told her carrying her bridal style. "Yah!!! I dont want to sleepp~~~" she said trying to get me into her aegyeo.

"It wont work" i told her placing her to bed putting the blankets over her body.
She quickly droze off after that.

I chuckled kissing her forehead. I went back to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I opened the fridge to see nothing it's empty. "Why did i bought a fridge in the first place if i'm this lazy" i told myself closing the door of the fridge.

"Y/N" Someone said making me startled it was just sebastian. "Sebastian stop scaring me i almost kicked you" i said sighing in relief that it was just sebastian.

"Sorry" he said scratching his nape. "Meh, it's okay why up so late??" I questioned he smiled.

"I could ask you the same thing" he said creeply. "Woah woah what's up with the voice" i told him. He smirked.

"Your acting strange wait a second" i told him running to see nayeon not found on my bedroom.

I looked at sebastian to see him looking at me while smirking. I pulled out my gun pointing it at sebastian.

"Woah Y/N why point it at me?" He said looking at the gun. "You took her?!!" I shouted gladly the house is soundproof and bulletproof.

Since i shot the wall right beside's him.

~FLASHBACK~ (SEBASTIAN'S POV)

Finally I could call him
Y/N. He's what he tells me his friend now.

I went back to my bed and fished out my cellphone.

And called mina.

"Sebastian" mina said through the phone. "Yes i'm sebastian i would like to work with you on a little dealing" i told her smirking.

"What deal?" she said. "Kidnapped Nayeon" i told her hearing her gasped.

"Why?" She said remaining calm. "So Y/N will worry and we could kill nayeon once he tries to save him we could wear a mask so he wouldnt suspect us" i said thinking she's smirking right now.

"Then it's a deal" she said i ended the call after telling the things she need to know.

Like her being his boyfriend then cheat on him.

Something's coming your way Y/N

~FLASHBACK ENDED~

Your POV

"I trusted you!!" I shouted putting the gun down charging at him.

"What are you talking about??" He said acting like he's not the one who took nayeon.

I tried punching him but it was just a hollagram. The fuck where did he get that.

Suddenly my phone buzzed it was a random number i accepted it.

You

Random number (SEBASTIAN)

Hi Y/N

Who are you?!!

*Ignores what you said* Nayeon and Zack is here

Where are they?!!! You fucking bitch

There somewhere nice

You sarcastic motherfucker

How rude, how many swears do you even know??

Tell me the adress!!

If you promise me there will be no police or anything related to the police when you come here

Sure

Bring the money

Just give me the fucking address before I kill you

I ended the call rushing to my car driving to my destined location.

(I RAN OUT OF IDEAS SHIT)

Once i got there (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?? *NUDGE NUDGE*😂😂😂)

I rushes to the hotel's elevator. (I DONT KNOW OKAY?!!!😂😂😂)

And went to the room kicking the door. "Well well we have a guest" a guy in a mask said

"Who are you" i said but blacked out after saying that.

( PWEASE DONT HATE ME ALSO

THIS WILL BE THE END OF THIS BOOK "WHY?" I HAVE WHAT SO EVER NO IDEA'S AND AT THE END OF JUNE I'LL BE GOING BACK TO MY FIRST ACCOUNT HUEHUEHUE

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER FOR THE ENDING I'M VERY VERY VERY SORRY

I MIGHT BE STARTING BOOK 2 AT THE END OF JUNE IN MY FIRST ACC AND I'M WORKING ON 2 BOOKS IN MY DRAFT AT THE MOMENT HEHEHEHE

YOU'LL GET NEW BOOKS BY MAYBE TOMORROW

BUT THAT'S ITTTT BA BYEEEEEEEEEEE)

-MYSTERIOUS😈😂😊

Love & Hate (Nayeon X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें