(PLZ READ THE AUTHOR NOTE AFTER FINISHED READING THE CHAPTER)Chapter 15 (Dreams)

YOUR POV (READ THIS SLOW IT WORKS PROMISE)

~In YOUR DREAM TO THE LAND😂😂~

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" Faint voice's shouted as i was walking a path of darkness.

"Where am i?" I questioned looking at the person that was facing me.

It's blurry so i went forward. (CLIĆHE?)
I looked at the figure

To see it's a tall blurry figure. "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" It wasnt the girl who's shouting.

It sounded like nayeon's voice.

I runned to the voice where it leads me to a room.

A dorm. "What dorm is this?" I questioned myself. I went inside to see no furniture.

It was just a double bed. "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" It keeps on repeating.

I rushed to the bed. To see nayeon there shouting at someone while crying.

There was a dark figure infront of nayeon. I went to nayeon.

"Nayeon why are you sh-" i got cut off by a shocking and surprising scene.

Nayeon was pinned to the bed by the dark figure. Nayeon started crying tears of blood.

I tried to stop the figure when suddenly the figure turned to me.

And give me a devilish smirk. "Nayeon's Mine Now" The figure said creeply with a deep voice.

"No! Y/N Help Me!" Nayeon said trying to reach me and pleading to be saved.

"No one can help you now" someone in my back said and stabbed me in the heart.

~DREAM ENDED~ (IS IT GOOD? OR CLIĆHE?)

~TIME TRAVEL~ ~1 YEAR AND 3 MONTHS LATER~
(YOU CAN READ IT NORMALLY NOW😂😂😂)

I woke up gasping for air. Reality hits me as i saw 9 figure's looking at me shock.

"Y/N your awake now!" Nayeon said hugging me. I felt a hint of pain but ignored it.

"Who are they?" I questioned. They have colorful hair.

"Oh uhm Y/N there my friends" she said smiling. "Hi i'm Yoo jungyeon the second oldest" the girl with short hair said smiling. I smiled back.

They started introducing themself's one by one. Until this girl the third maknae

"Hi i'm kim dahyun" she said cheerfully. I just shrugged it off.

Not until the last one introduced it was like in my dream the dark figure that pinned nayeon.

"Hi i'm Chou Tzuyu originally from taiwan" she said smiling. I nodded my head smiling and shrugging it off again.

"Nayeon are you okay?" I said while she nodded. "I'm okay it's been a year now huh? How time flies so fast" she said holding my hands while the members go out tot get some food.

"How's you and jihyo?" I said letting her lay down beside me.

"Me and her broke up already in good terms" she said making me smile. "So now will you be mine?" I said cheesily she blushed.

"Of course pabo" (PABO IN PH IS A DUCK RIGHT??😂) she said interwining our hands.

(THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

THANKS FOR READING

THE BOOK IS NOT YET FINISHED YET DONUT WORRY😂😂😂)