Chapter 12 (Bittersweet)

Jihyo's POV

I saw Hyeyeon. "Oh hey i thought you have a hectic schedule" i said letting her sit next to me.

"We just finished" she said looking at the view. (JIHYO'S CLOSE FRIEND IN THIS STORY😂😏😎)

"Why suddenly go here Did something go wrong or what?" She said looking me.

I keep my eye's on the beautiful view. "Yeah i prefer not to talk about it" i said while she looked back at the view.

I felt a hand on top of my hand. "You know you can trust me right? Not just because i'm Y/N's ex girlfriend you cant trust me" she said smiling brightly letting go of my hand.

"Yeah i know i could trsut you it's just....*Silenced for a minute* i dont wanna talk about it i just want to forget everything for a while" i said making her nod understanding what i said.

"How's you and hana unnie by the way?" I said crossing my legs.

"Me and her broke up already" she said chewing a gum.

"Oh sorry to hear that" i said sighing. "Nah it's nothing past is past" she said giving me a piece of gum.

I grabbed it and thanked her then started chewing. "Well you gotta go back to your dorm now your members might worry about you" she said worried.

I nodded. "Thanks for your time bye" i said waving my hand and runned to back to the dorm which was close.

I opened the passcode as the door opened. To see the members talking worriedly.

I faked cough. They all looked at me. "Jihyo!!!" Sana said hugging me.

I hugged back. I realised there was no nayeon here. "Where's nayeon?" I said while they looked at me worriedly.

"Uhm N-nayeon unnie I-is s-staying I-in Y-Y/N oppa's house for a while" the maknae's stuttered as the older members shut there mouth.

"What?! What about our schedule's??" I said sighing.

YOUR POV

After eating with nayeon. I placed her gently to my bed.

She blushed madly. I chuckled 'Is she thinking dirty' i thought laughing at my thought.

I leaned in making her close her eye's. I poke her cute little nose.

As she whined cutely. I gave her one of my shirts.

And i went outside going to get some water for myself. I drank the water when i heard a loud crash at my bedroom.

I quickly runned to my bedroom putting the glass down the kitchen counter. Gladly the door was still open.

To see nayeon who falled down wincing in pain. I carried her bridal style.

'Shit i forgot i'm still shirtless' i thought placing her to the right side of my bed.

"Y-Y/N can you put a s-shirt O-on p-pls" she stuttered blushing again.

I putted a jacket on. "I'll be sleeping in the c-" i got cut off by her.

"No~! Sleep with me" she said with aegyeo. I blushed nodding my head.

I went beside's her while she hugged me tightly. "Your warm~" she said snuggiling to my neck.

I have to admit it's a major turn on. "G-good N-night" i said as i clapped my hands twice making all the lights in the house turned off all the door locked.

I droze off right after she fell into deep sleep.

(SOOOOOO

YOU LIKE IT

OR

NAH)

-MYSTERIOUS