Chapter 14 (Accident)

Jihyo's POV (TIME TRAVEL~AFTER 3 WEEKS)

It was the day that nayeon will come back to the dorm and the day that i'll break up with her officially.

I walked to me and nayeon's shared room. And nervously walked back and fort.

Not the two japanese went inside the room mainly sana and mina.

They did'nt notice my presence and decided to have a make out session

I faked cough as they pulled away. "What is this mess?" I said face palming while they blushed in embarrassment.

"Mianhe" they said running out of the room. I laughed but soon faded.

YOUR POV

It's time for me to let go of nayeon once again. I sighed in dissapointment.

"Do you really have to go?" I said starting the engine of my car.

"Of course i have too i have a job" she said giggling. I smiled at how cute she was. And started to drive.

Not until it was red light when the truck suddenly bumped into my car. I fastly covered nayeon while i suddenly blacked out.

NAYEON'S POV

I closed my eye's but did'nt feel anything except Y/N's warm hug.

I opened my eye's to see Y/N all bloody and full of shards.

I widened my eye's. "Y/N wake up!" I shouted as i opened the door.

The truck driver called the ambulanced. I bawled my eye's out as i see Y/N laying on the ground and has glass shards on his whole entire top of his body.

I saw the ambulance as he took Y/N inside after carrying him with a stretcher. I went inside as the car starts moving very fastly.

'Y/N pls live' i thought still crying. They rushed him on the E.R (EMERGENCY ROOM)

Sebastian came running. And comforted me while Y/N was undergoing surgery.

the members went and rushed to me. "What happened we got a call" jihyo said sitting beside's me.

I hugged her tight. "Y-Y/N save-" i got cut off by me crying harder.

Jihyo draws irregular circles on my back to comfort me.

The doctor finally came out of the E.R. I rushed to him. "Doc What Happened?" I questioned trying to hold my tears back.

"He's In a coma right now he may or may not forget you since he hit his head harshly on the door of the car we dont know when he will wake up" he said with pityful eye's and then left.

I went back to them. "What happened how's Y/N oppa?" They said. "He's in a coma" i said shedding a tear.

(A SHORT ANGST CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL

SOOO UHMM HOPE YOU LIKE IT😊)

-MYSTERIOUS😈😂