Chapter 13😏😏😏 (I'm Not Ready😏😏😏😏)

Nayeon's POV

I woked up to see no Y/N here in bed. Sebastian went inside naturally.

"Miss nayeon Y/N went to the mall to buy you some clothe's" he said. I nodded slowly. And tried to stand up but end up falling and to be helped by sebastian to the wheel chair.

"Breakfast is ready for you miss nayeon" he said pushing the wheelchair to the dining table and helped me to sit on the chair.

Jokbal and lemon juice. After i finished. Y/N came inside the house.

Smelling good. (OH MY GOD WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THAT😂😂😂)

Y/N went to me and kissed my cheek like i'm his wife. "I thought you werent awake yet" he said carrying me bridal style to the bedroom to see all my favorite clothe's.

"How did yo-" he cut me off with a "i have my own ways".

I shuted my mouth. "Try them on i'll be waiting outside tell me if it make's you uncomfortable or any negative things" he said giving the bags and kissed my hand before leaving.

Making me blushed deep red. 'Why is he treating me like i'm his wife' i thought and tried the clothe's on one by one.

~TIME TRAVEL~ AFTER THE TORTURING JK JK😂😂😂

YOUR POV

I was talking to my dad on the phone. After talking to him i went inside the bedroom as the doors automaticly opened.

Since nayeon told me she was done now. "So how was it" i said putting my phone on my pocket.

"Thank you" she said blushing. I chuckled nodding my head.

I sat beside's her and holded her hand. "Nayeon can you tell me why you broke up with me?" I said making both of us silent after that

A tension started growing in the air. "I-i dont want to talk about it" she said shedding a tear.

I hugged her while she hugged back. "Perhaps you want to start again?" I said smiling making her pull away.

I looked at her confused. "I-i'm sorry i-i cant cheat on j-jihyo" she said hugging her legs.

My heart suddenly and again after 3 years Broke into piece's.

"I-it's okay" i said smiling. "No it's not okay I love jihyo and all b-but i-i'm afraid" she said crying.

I clapped my hands twice as the doors locks the lights where still off since it's still afternoon.

"Maybe you need fresh air" i said while she nodded. I went to we're the secruity for the rooftop was. And entered the passcode and scanned my eye's.

The stairs finally went down. "Let's go and get some fresh air" i said carrying her while she nodded.

I let her sit beside's me in a bench. While on the far side was a Jacuzzi.

"Once your done recovering we can go swimming on my other home" i said smiling. She nodded looking as the sun was going down.

I watch the beautiful view the sunset and nayeon. But the goddest will be nayeon.

We can see the moon rising up. I smiled at the view. I clapped my hands thrice as the walls popped out and started forming a roof. I carried nayeon and went to the stairs. As the room change.

To see a swimming pool and a mini bar at the side. "You can hang out here if you want but you have to tell me or you cant get in" i said making her giggle.

I went to the cinema room and watched a movie with nayeon cuddiling.

'One Day You'll Be Mine Again"

(SOOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL WONDERFUL READERS
YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING DIRTY DID YOU?? DONT LIEEE😂😂😂😂😏😏😏 BCS OF THE TITLE BUT STILL

THANKS FOR READINGGGGG💖💖💖)

-MYSTERIOUS😈😂