Chapter 17 (We Meet Again)

Your POV

After drinking mina went back first. I went to the beach to get some air.

When i saw nayeon on the far right side with tzuyu. 'Why is she here' i thought

And started walking back to my house. The moment i was walking almost there to my house.

Someone grabbed my wrist. I looked at her. "What?" I said coldly.

"Where we're you it's been 2 years since you did'nt visit the dorm we even visited you in your house but your not there" she said.

I escaped her grip and started walking again. Ignoring her.

"You Jerk! Stop ignoring me!!" She shouted. I felt my heart aching again.

I shed a tear just hearing that. I rushed back home and to the bedroom to see mina there playing games on her computer.

She looked at me and suddenly rushed me. "Baby are you okay?" She said letting me sit down.

I sighed. "Yeah i'm okay i just saw nayeon..." after i said that there was silence for about 5 minute's.

I looked at her. "Am i a jerk?" I questioned while she looked at me shock.

"Who told you that?" She questioned. "No One" i lied thinking about both of there friendship.

"Let's just get some sleep amd forget about that" she suggested.

I nodded smiling while tucking both of us in the king sized bed.

"Good night~" i said kissing her forehead and looked at her in the eyes.

And kissed her. She kissed back when i pulled away she droze off.

I chuckled. 'Nayeon' i thought sighing.

~TIME LAPSE~ (2 HOURS)

I tried to sleep but ended up failing. Mina was cuddiling with me snoring very softly and quitely.

I attempted to get out of her hands which succeed. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge getting water.

I sighed drinking after pouring it to the glass. I suddenly earned a back hug.

A warm back hugged. "Y/N are you really okay?" She questioned.

Her voice really calms me down but it's different with nayeon.

I looked at her. "Yes i am okay dont worry" i said smiling widely hugging her.

She hugged back. "Oppa are you really good with this relationship i dont want to force you on this" she suddenly questioned out of no where.

"Baby~ Forget about your questions remember tomorrow is our anniversary" i said making her smile brightly.

"Of course i remember that" she said sitting on one of the stool's. I sat beside's her.

"Why suddenly wake up in the middle of the night?" She said leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I cant sleep" i said plainly still repeating what nayeon said to me.

"Why?" She said  interwining both our hands looking at it.

"It's nothing to important just a few things" i said making her nod.

"Wanna go and get air" i suggested she nodded.
"But!" She said making me stop after standing up.

"You have to kiss me first~" she said pouting while pointing on her lips.

Making me chuckle at her cuteness. I kissed her passionatly.

After pulling away we went outside to the beach and sat at the sand.

'Tomorrow i'll propose to mina' i thought to myself. With got 7 member's help and zack i think the day i'll propose she'll say yes.

We watch the beautiful sunrise but my attention was averted to mina.

The girl that stands out while looking at the sunrise.

"Mina" i said holding her hand tightly. "Hmm?" She questioned still looking at the sunrise.

"What if someday i'll propose to you" i said making her look at me in shock.

"Then i'll be the happiest person" she said smiling. I smiled it's not yet the proposal tho.

"Why suddenly ask that?" She said giggling. My heart suddenly starts beating out of my chest.

That giggle of hers makes me so weak. "Nothing just asking I love you" i said making her smile.

"I love you too" she said. We went back to the house.
"Tomorrow is the cruising" i said making her jump in excitement.

"Calm down" i said laughing. She joined me laughing.

After a good fun laugh. We both plopped down the bed.

"Y/N" she suddenly said breaking the silence. "Yes minaring~?" I said looking at the ceiling.

She placed her legs between mine and places her head on my chest hugging my torso.

"Your so warm~" she said i chuckled then we both doze off

~TIME TRAVEL~ (THE NEXT DAY)

I woke up hearing mina talking to someone on the phone. i was very excited for tonightI back hugged her making her end the phone call. "Who we're you talking too" i said turning her so she could face me earning a good morning kiss from her lips.

after pulling away we went outside and get breakfast. "Are you excited for tonight?" i asked after eating. "Of course it's my first time again cruising after years" she said giggling. "I have a surprise there" i said smirking

She looked at me tilting her head. I could her milky white neck while people while looking at mina. "Dont tilt your head here people will see your neck i dont want that" i said jealousy overcoming my body

she chuckled and stopped tilting her head. "Your just jealous you know you can have me all you want" she said smirking. I shaked my head. "Your Just Horny right now" i said calmly. She pouted. "Later" i said she nodded.

We went back home almost time for boarding my private ship. {SHIPPPPPPPP}.

We board the ship. "Sir Y/N" the captain of the ship said bowing.

I smiled nodding my head. "Will be going now" i said holding mina's hand tightly. very nervous to be exact. we went to a table at the side of the ship. the peaceful sounds of the sea makes mina and me smile.

I called mark and excused myself. "Wait for my cue" i said. "yes" he said ending the call. I gave mark binoculars so the plan will not fail. I took a deep breath nervously fixing my hair and holding the box that the ring was in.

I went and sat back down  my chair. "Love the view" i said hiding my nervousness. "Yeah it's so calm" she said not taking her eyes off the sea. "M-mina" i stuttered and mentally face palmed at my stuttering.

She laughed a little. "Hmm?" she said finally looking at me. I got out of my seat. She looked at me confused. I took a deep breath and kneeled down. She was still looking at me confused. I took the box out.

"Mina this might be very fast for you but will you marry me?" i said she looked at me shockingly.

"Y/N.....

(IT'S GETTING INTRESTING IF ONLY YOU READERS SAW THE ERRORS WHEN I'M WRITING CHAPTERS ON A DESKTOP XD BUT OTHER THAN THAT HOPE YOU LIKE IT YOU'LL FIND OUT HER ANSWER ON THE NEXT CHAPTER

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE)

-Mysterious